whats the origin of ur gamertag?

some of them r obvious, like GT's, but mine, as well as some ppls, arent. heres mine: i read a book called the thief lord (its really good btw) and i loved the character in the book who was "the thief lord". i wanted 2 b like him in evry way possible (i was in like 3rd grade). so now, my gamertag or username on evry single thing i sign up for is thieflordgamer. if ur a little slow, the "gamer" part comes from me bein a hardcore gamer. or, u could b somewhat dyslexic like scoob (lol, he thought my name was like flouride or somthin).

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was a good book theiflord, read it when it came out, but anyway incase somebody doesnt know, i was talkin to a friend of mine about what i should make my gamertag and we were throwing out different suggestions and then i just said how bout gamertag with numbers and stuff, and he said no thats retarded so i ofcourse made it g8m3rtag, which then got banned from matchmaking in halo so when i got my 360 i made a new one, which is ofcourse g4m3r7ag

My old GT was NightLife because I worked the night shift at the police department. I could never recover NightLife and when I tried NightLif3 it was taken. I thought and thought then came up with DarkLife but that was taken as well. So here it is... DarkLif3. yay!

so i ofcourse made it g8m3rtag, which then got banned from matchmaking in halo s

Don't tell me you was a modder..... :-\

-Brian

not in matchmaking, just in customs, then we (my friend and i) stopped playing for like a month and we signed back on the ban hammer had been dropped, so we were pretty much screwed, we both got new accounts when we got our 360's htough

Ok mine is very obscure....

I have had my name doadea exclusively for the past like 9 years....it's origin comes from an Andrew Dice Clay skit in which he makes fun of the "Doe a Deer" song from the movie "Sound of Music". A lot of people think it means dead on arrival drug enforcement agency but its not. It's a shortened version of Doe a Deer, a female deer lyric. Pronounced DOH-AH-DEE-AH