PDA

View Full Version : The easy way to guess if you don't know

mjstokes85
11-21-2009, 09:33 AM
Some questions will come up that you don't know the answer to, but if someone in your team knows the answer and answers quick, you can hear at what point they answered and then answer the same as them, easy. So if the question comes up, then it shows the first answer "X" and they answer straight away, you know it has to be "X". Works 9 out of 10 times, and i must say totally ruins this game.

Vivi
11-21-2009, 10:23 AM
This method doesnt work for getting an 'instant' answer streak though.

:(

D.A.N.
11-21-2009, 10:29 AM
I highly doubt that works because every time I play with randoms, they say that if they don't know the answer, they just instant answer to get the bonus points for speed. I do the same thing, and I see a lot of people failing when they follow my lead.

TakahashiDemon
11-21-2009, 12:23 PM
That's what I do, always works, if I don't know, I just wait to see if someone in the group answers really quickly, it works everytime :)

mjc0961
11-21-2009, 01:03 PM
That's not always going to work though. For all you know, they could be answering wrong on purpose to get the Low Rider achievement. Or they could just be guessing and are trying to answer as quickly as possible for more time points.

Only start doing what the TC said if someone in your group keeps getting things right and you don't know what the answer is. Don't just pick an answer as soon as someone else does, you might get screwed.

Red Testament
11-21-2009, 08:28 PM
I've followed OP's advice since the beginning. I'd say it's more 5/10 chances of working. Like somebody said, some people just instant answer the question to get the speed bonuses when they don't know it.

I did that exact thing on Thursday night when I was trying to get the achievement for 6 consecutive instant answers. Before I knew they had to be right, I was simply mashing a random button quickly. The other players thought I knew the answer and were copying my answers, lol.

Rawr
11-23-2009, 12:28 AM
Yess :) this is a nice little tactic when u dont know the answer

Starstrukk X360A
11-23-2009, 01:00 AM
I have done this before, but there are times where I don't have anyone else onscreen with me, leaving me as the only person on my team. I just randomly press a button instantly when that happens.

darquesyde
11-23-2009, 01:35 AM
I'd do this in the Beta and it worked many times. But right now I'm being careful due to the fact people are working towards negative achievements.