PDA

View Full Version : Some Gamestops have spare codes.Just Ask.

SoulReaver626
11-21-2009, 11:01 AM
Since it's against forum rules to ask for one,try this:

I got my pre-ordered copy of this game at midnight when I was there to get CoD:MW2 and the guy working said it would be ok for me to also pick up the DBZ game instead of coming back for it a few hours later when they re-opened.

Unfortunately,he forgot to give me the code and I had to go back a few days later and ask for one and they still had a stack behind the counter,so for everyone out there-you don't need to ask for one online and not just because it's against the x360a forum rules,but because your local store might still have some left over.Just tell them you didn't receive one when you picked up your copy.

Good luck.

Jaws_of_Oblivion
11-21-2009, 12:12 PM
They are useless anyway. My custom Scouter Vegeta >>>>>> My Goku and Vegeta from the limited edition

Devil Sora
11-22-2009, 03:33 AM
Ok whats all this talk of a LE I'm ontop of games 24/7 and I dont know of a single LE DB/DBZ/DBGT game to date.

but ya I got my copy at the midnight release as well lol

SoulReaver626
11-22-2009, 09:53 AM
I haven't looked at the stats for all the code characters,but I do know that the custom Gotenks is unbelievably strong.I beat survival mode and didn't lose a single life bar with him!

Matt9340
11-22-2009, 11:28 PM
What all comes with the code that you guys got? I preordered it but never received a code, I have to call where I got mine tomorrow. So i was just wondering what all came with it.

SoulReaver626
12-08-2009, 04:01 PM
What all comes with the code that you guys got? I preordered it but never received a code, I have to call where I got mine tomorrow. So i was just wondering what all came with it.

It came with SSJ3 Broly immediately available,plus some custom characters with great stats.SSJ3 Gotenks has unbelievable stats,I can go thru survival mode and never lose a health bar with him.Insane.