PDA

View Full Version : Is this game still coming out in December?!?!

Daiphyer.
11-21-2009, 06:39 PM
After Pandemic got fired from EA(Damn you EA, you don't know how much I hate you for it :mad:) Is this game still coming out in december?
I've been waiting months for this game, and if it gets canceled, I'm gonna start shooting somebody :uzi:
Can anyone confirm anything about this ?

Daiphyer.
11-21-2009, 06:46 PM
I just found out this one:
"A recently laid off Pandemic employee has spoken on the affair, saying that Pandemic management is more at fault for the studio's closure, rather than corporate EA.

He does say, however, EA is to blame for mishandling The Saboteur - essentially sending it to die. He describes The Saboteur as being Pandemic's best game yet, a true swan song for the developer."

Can anyone confirm this?

GoJoeThibaultGo
11-22-2009, 01:38 AM
im pretty sure the release date stays december 8th. Pandemic got dissolved once Saboteur was completely finished to avoid this. im almost 100% sure on this. even my local gamestop still has the dec. 8th release, so i think were cool :D

SlySi1976
11-22-2009, 10:16 AM
yeah it will be out, there website also sas its gone gold now

True I Skill
11-22-2009, 03:11 PM
Why did they get fired?
Does this mean no Mercenaries 3?:confused: :(

SlySi1976
11-22-2009, 11:11 PM
doubt it now ^^^^^^^

True I Skill
11-23-2009, 10:43 AM
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK K.

:( Mercs was one of my best games..

Vodos
11-23-2009, 12:49 PM
EA bought some silly Facebook game company for 300M $ and then on the same day fired ~1500 employees from its real game studios (including Pandemic).
"Casual" games cost almost nothing to develop compared to the big flashy pc/console titles and start pulling in decent amounts of cash, so EA is probably gonna continue to go that way.

Cloak
11-25-2009, 03:25 AM
ironically merc's 3 got announced earlier today.

i'm looking foward to this game, i hope it turns out well.

TsarBlandi
11-26-2009, 08:59 AM
As of yet Mercenaries 3 or Mercanaries Inc, has been cancelled. However The Saboteur is still ok

http://www.split-screen.com/2009/11/24/mercenaries-inc-was-pandemics-next-game-cancelled-this-month/

L0cke89
11-26-2009, 02:37 PM
Even if Pandemic is closed, their franchises will be continued if EA wants it. just from another studio, which could also be better since mercs 2 was shit compred to the first one. Still I hope those guys all get new jobs:(

Daiphyer.
11-27-2009, 12:06 AM
EA bought some silly Facebook game company for 300M $ and then on the same day fired ~1500 employees from its real game studios (including Pandemic).
"Casual" games cost almost nothing to develop compared to the big flashy pc/console titles and start pulling in decent amounts of cash, so EA is probably gonna continue to go that way.

QTF.

EA just wants money, they don't give a crap about hardcore gamers, or any gamers in that fact.
But you know what? They can go fuck themselves.

AirborneRichard
11-29-2009, 03:39 PM
QTF.

EA just wants money, they don't give a crap about hardcore gamers, or any gamers in that fact.
But you know what? They can go fuck themselves.

LOL!!

Well to be honest Pandemic Games always had second ratings with most gamers sadly enough as i kinda liked their games and i not think Mercenaries 2 was a bad game at all i realy liked it! Okay compared to the first one it wasn,t all gold shining and sure not what most gamers expected it to be. As i said i liked it and thats sure is going up for The Saboteur, i been following this game sinds they first annoced it and thats been good 3 years ago. It its just looking better and better, okay i can,t say how it actualy is gonna be once its finaly out and seen the first reviews. That EA made the dessision to close Pandemic and only transfer a few lead designers into EA itself came a bit like a shock i must admit not even mention how it must be feeling for the people at Pandemic Studios working very hard to get the game ready and making it their best game yet and then they hear they being fired! To be totaly honest EA games never did it for me okay they had Medal Of Honour but that wasn,t made by them only released by them big difference!! The Saboteur is still being released thats for sure and its only fair as if EA even canceled the whole project and game so close to release date sure would be a very very bad move and it even would me never ever buy a EA game ever again!!
I waiting to long for this game so EA you did good not to cancel it even i not agree your policy to buy a facebook game company for that much money and then got the guts to fire 1500 people close for christmas!! And closing one of the better game studios! Well i know this world never is fair and money rules it all so why i,m not realy suprised..

Shawn Lesane
11-30-2009, 07:15 AM
US: December 08, 2009
Europe: December 04, 2009

:p

Barad
12-01-2009, 09:29 PM
Shawn is right its confirmed and everyones waiting for the game :) can't wait!