PDA

View Full Version : Titleshot ? ? ?

Pazto
11-21-2009, 10:05 PM
So, I get the game today, and I really want to get some achievement . . .
But i have problem to get the title shot . . .
Can I get the title shot by beat all char in Exibition ?
How can i search the char i haven't beat yet outside Exibition ?
TY and sorry for my bad english ;)

FeLizP
11-22-2009, 01:11 AM
There is a multitude of guides that I have posted pal, that can help you with that info. You should have read them first before posting another thread.

Sadly Exhibition wins DONT count.You have to write down all 10 Roses names on a sheet of paper and cross them out as they are defeated in the 5 venues available to you. Just keep playing until you face them.

Just check out the New Achievement Guide HERE (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=190241) it will tell you EVERTHING you need to now about Rumble Roses and your quest to the 1000G

Pazto
11-22-2009, 10:01 AM
Last question ( I read your thread but i'm not sure about it ) : Tag Team match are not ok for get single titleshot ?
TY man and sorry for this thread :p

FeLizP
11-23-2009, 03:12 PM
It's fine man I know your sorta new to this site just like I am. Sorry, they must be 1vs1 matches(Street Fight,Queens Match,etc.). Tag Matches are for getting a shot at the Tag Belts which is by winning 10 Tag Matches in a row, they also reward you RR for both Roses when you win.

Basically you just have to keep searching the ARENA,RED HILLS,SKYSCRAPER,STREETFIGHT, and ISLAND RESORT venues to find the Rose you need to face. Once you have defeated all of the other 9 Roses. Win a few more matches and you will see CHAMP appear at the ARENA for your match.Hope this helps.

Thanks for asking me that question so that I can add it to the achievement guide for someone else that may need help with that.Don't worry about this thread it's totally fine thats what the forum is for.:)