PDA

View Full Version : pic idea for the achievements?

thieflordgamer
03-01-2006, 02:29 AM
som1 was submitting achievements we didnt have, but they were from (your off to a bad start, no names or links or nothin to competitiors), and we knew that cuz of the style of the picture. do u think we should do something different with our achievement pictures so ppl wouldnt b able 2 rip things off of us as easily? id rather give ppl the actual picture with nothing added onto it like gamerscore, etc. but i hate the idea of ppl ripping off of us even more. i guess ppl with basic photoshop skills could get past this, but it mite hinder them. and it would stop ppl without skills in photoshop completely.

killerjt
03-01-2006, 03:07 AM
If you can make a website you can change a pic, or get someone to chang them. Not worth are time. We can do stuff to make the site better.

thieflordgamer
03-01-2006, 03:14 AM
k, just wasnt sure how much work theyd have 2 put into it, i dont no ny of that website-creating stuff, but id b willing 2 learn. and the guy that submitted was really lazy and just copied and pasted lol.

KMB 316
03-01-2006, 11:57 AM
cant really do anything, people are obviously going to rip, and its not hard to resize smaller images ;D

Nukeshell
03-01-2006, 12:21 PM
This is already discussed in that other thread, we are talking about watermarks there.