PDA

View Full Version : Problem Loading

GearsFan4Life
11-23-2009, 01:34 AM
Ok so when i go to the game marketplace and go to 1 vs 100 i click on the time available and all it says is loading and ive waited for over 5 minutes and nothing has happened...is this just me or are other people having that problem too? If you know the solution please let me know!

khan800
11-23-2009, 01:40 AM
I am getting the same thing here too, so it's not just you, I have no solution.

EDIT: yeah I just canceled all my reminders... and that did it

Warwingz
11-23-2009, 01:41 AM
Delete all your 1vs100 content in your memory. Problem solved.

GearsFan4Life
11-23-2009, 01:48 AM
Delete all your 1vs100 content in your memory. Problem solved.

Wait are you saying i just shouldnt play it or what?

Pucca Princess
11-23-2009, 09:52 AM
Wait are you saying i just shouldnt play it or what?

I think what he means is delete and redownload. I had this problem - I deleted everything that has 1 vs 100 in my memory of the harddrive, and redownloaded the game. Worked perfect :)

TakahashiDemon
11-23-2009, 10:29 AM
It's what MS's own site says if you can't get on, they tell you to delete the 1vs100 content, altho, I have no idea if that mucks anything up on you if you have been on it.

GearsFan4Life
11-23-2009, 01:02 PM
I think what he means is delete and redownload. I had this problem - I deleted everything that has 1 vs 100 in my memory of the harddrive, and redownloaded the game. Worked perfect :)

Did you lose all your levels?

dutcheeeezmasta
11-23-2009, 01:10 PM

I had the same problem last night with loading, and I was considering doing the same thing but I was afraid if I deleted it and reinstalled it that it would wipe out all my achievement progress, can you confirm this didn't happen when you deleted and then downloaded it again?

I did finally get to play after about the 3rd round (around 9:30 pm) so I was thinking it had to do with alot of people playing right when it started at 8pm EST.

Pucca Princess
11-23-2009, 06:07 PM
Did you lose all your levels?

When that happened I had yet to play a game (I had set a reminder previously and it had downloaded content, and it wouldn't let me play any of the games after I did that) and even when I deleted the reminder it was loading...and loading...and loading some more...So I deleted it all, and it came out ok.

Sorry I can't guarantee that it will keep your info :( There were 3 saves on mine though - two were contents and one looked like just the game. Maybe it would be best to keep content ones? I would go and delete and try it for you...but I'm only 100 questions away from the big 500 achievement, and I kinda want to get that first :o

L0cke89
11-23-2009, 08:19 PM
Thank you so much, as I was getting angry. Just deleted all my reminders, exited out, selected 1vs100 and could start the game.

Midersaw
11-24-2009, 07:21 PM
I'm having the same problem and have yet to delete my game content. I just got the 500 question achievement last night, so I will delete my game content tonight and let you all know if it wiped out my levels and dance moves.

wolvieware
11-24-2009, 10:31 PM
I had this problem too. I found deleting my 1 vs 100 content, then going back to the dashboard ad and going into a game it would work. It then re-downloads it for you in the lobby before going into a game. it requires a bit of waiting, but it worked.

It's rather annoying.

GearsFan4Life
11-25-2009, 12:28 AM
I had this problem too. I found deleting my 1 vs 100 content, then going back to the dashboard ad and going into a game it would work. It then re-downloads it for you in the lobby before going into a game. it requires a bit of waiting, but it worked.

It's rather annoying.

But did you lose your levels?

Midersaw
11-25-2009, 01:50 AM
So I deleted all the 1 vs 100 content from my hard drive and redownloaded from the marketplace. This fixed the loading problem I was experiencing.

Deleting the game content did NOT cause me to lose my levels or dances or amount of questions answered.

jelwez
11-25-2009, 10:53 AM
i have been having this trouble have deleted nad redownloaded the cintent 3 times, i have no reminders but i still cant get into the game please help!