Different reasons

oo Guido oo

I like most people I've read or hear from seem to be looking forward to this game. However I believe Im looking forward to it for a completely different reason to the rest. Although Im sure most people are fans of the turtles and all versions of them since they were created most people only seem to be interested in the fact that this game has a very straightforward and what seems quite easy achievements system, it looks to just be a case of work your way through the normal game.

However I don't look at which games i want to play and buy on how easily I can get some more achievements and gamerscore, I buy the games I think I will enjoy playing, then once I've got them I use achievements as away to motivate myself into completing the game, it would be nice everyone in a while if a few people remembered this is the whole point of them. I am really looking forward to this game a) it looks good, b) looks like there is plenty you can do in it but most of all c) because turtles were a huge part of my childhood, I was obsessed as a kid, so can't wait to get this one added to my collection.

you are correct. everyone that has been talking about achievements is excited because they were going to buy it anyway for the same reasons you stated--it is just a bonus that the achievements are easy.

if the game sucked and had easy achievements, people would just rent it for a weekend.

hope that clears it up. good input though...

I totally agree with you Guido. I only buy/rent the games that appeal to me. I then try to max out the achievements for the games I actually care about. I get more satisfaction out of maxing a game that I really like and had to work for then I would by having a super high gamerscore. I could care less about how high my gamerscore is I just want to get some achievements that make me feel good. For example, since i own it I've been going back to perfect dark randomly over the past year just to try a level on perfect agent or something because I would love to beat it on that difficultly. 30g might not be that great but knowing that I did it makes me happy.

• 2 weeks later...