PDA

View Full Version : has this happened to you?

adriano28
11-23-2009, 05:54 PM
Hey guys. For the weekend, i went over to my cousins house because he got modern warfare 2 and i wanted to play it. I played it and did rubbish (what do you expect. I started at rank 1.) after he went, i decided to play modern warfare 1. Now usually i'd be lucky to be half way towards first place, but today i was first about 9 times in a row for free-for-all, all of them i got at least 1 helicopter in. Has this happened to you? have you played MW2, g back to modern warfare and did better than you did before?

Louis BCFC1875
11-23-2009, 06:45 PM
No, because since MW2 came out, why would i want to play MW1?

XAVIERfan06
11-23-2009, 11:52 PM
Hey guys. For the weekend, i went over to my cousins house because he got modern warfare 2 and i wanted to play it. I played it and did rubbish (what do you expect. I started at rank 1.) after he went, i decided to play modern warfare 1. Now usually i'd be lucky to be half way towards first place, but today i was first about 9 times in a row for free-for-all, all of them i got at least 1 helicopter in. Has this happened to you? have you played MW2, g back to modern warfare and did better than you did before?
Its because all the good players went to the better of the two games.. all the rubbish players are playing COD:MW and not playing COD:MW2 cause they cant afford MW2

n1ck3sixty
11-24-2009, 06:05 AM
i also played mw2 at my mates house and its pretty sweet. but sometimes i just want to play the old school stuff, like halo 1 and cod4, cause i feel like it.

its weird, but it makes the 'new games', such as odst, halo 3(i know its not new, but who cares) and mw2, look better, compaired to their counterparts.

Its good to go back and see what the good ol days were like.

and plus, if u think all the good players have gone to mw2 cause cod4 players are poor, why are you looking on the cod 4 forums anyway?? if you like mw2 that much?

Cod4+MW2= FTW!

Tufty
12-21-2009, 11:22 PM
Its because all the good players went to the better of the two games.. all the rubbish players are playing COD:MW and not playing COD:MW2 cause they cant afford MW2

So people who are rubbish at Call of Duty 4 can't afford Modern Warfare 2?

II RUFF II
12-22-2009, 12:26 AM
So people who are rubbish at Call of Duty 4 can't afford Modern Warfare 2?

That's what im thinking, what a poor excuse. Maybe the people playing COD4 prefer that to MW2, not because they are poor.

ialsolikebombz
12-23-2009, 08:21 AM
I play both still and after a match of MW2 my sniping blows in CoD4. Only difference I notice.

Gage3Wade
12-23-2009, 11:41 PM
people are playing MW1 because they are either getting MW2 for christmas or they prefer MW1 over 2

Outline
12-24-2009, 12:43 PM
I played MW1 on my brother's account and was in awe at how fantastic sniping is.

ilessthan3u
02-04-2010, 02:29 PM
i just prefer mw1 because its less frustrating and you can be in partychat:)