PDA

View Full Version : leveling up

dark soul 61
02-23-2007, 01:43 PM
once you kill all gangmembers/kingpins (and get the achievement for the level) on all 3 cities are you just screwed for leveling up(no more people left?

s1u5h13
02-23-2007, 02:15 PM
no

when your done game you can go back and just keep playing with crimes on or off put it on and kill gang members

Zef
02-23-2007, 11:44 PM
You can get hidden orbs too. Driving doesn't need gang members to level up in, so that isn't affected. Nor is agility.

Before I get there, where exactly is the crime control to turn them back on? I'd guess the options menu, but I haven't finished yet =)

JonnyC VT
02-24-2007, 12:40 AM
Yo Zef...When you eventually beat the game, you'll get an "ending" cut scene. From there the city will still be alive minus gang members. You are free to continue on or quit back out to the main menu and start campaign again. This time it'll say "Play Campaign: Crime On" and you can toggle "crime" on or off if needed. I kept it on to finish my gun leveling, but when I'm searching for my last couple orbs I'm turning it off. I found one at the top of a shai-gen tower and once I scaled to the top, I got blown off immediately by a firefly...That made me cry and lead to the "crime off" feature in use...