Rumble Roses XX 1000G Hall of Fame

FeLizP

Hello fellow Rumble Roses XX players. I hope you are all out there striving to get that 1000G.The road is a long and difficult one but with enough tenacity and patience you can complete this game with that wonderful 1000 gamer points and bragging rights for years to come. In the midst of all the Killer using, street battling, rope hitting, H-moving, and submission holding there is now a satisfying reward for completeing the game and that is the 1000G Hall of Fame.

Yes, that's right. After reading a post from Indie Hero I have decided to post a thread giving recognition and honors to those who have completed the game and their stats upon the completetion. Having completed the game myself I too felt that I deserved some recognition and so I have took it upon myself to do it for everyone. The Hall of Fame works simple. Once you have obtained the 1000G post you stats and a fun little sign off message and be off.If you no longer have the game and don't remember your stats simply provide us with the URL to you XBL Achievement Summary as proof. I would ask for those who have not yet obtained the 1000G to please not reply to this until you have. Thank you and good luck!:)

Edited by FeLizP

Okay here were my stats upon unlocking the final two achievements for the game.

Play Time: 228 Hours

Start Up: 265

Total Cash: 892,699

Unlock Rate: 47.9%

Single Play: 5070

Exhibition: 16

Gamerscore: 1000

Now I am officially in the Hall of Fame! Hopefully this will get around and more people will post their accomplishments!

• 2 months later...

WOOT! Finally got 1000g yesterday in Rumble Roses XX!!

Thanks to FeLizP for both the guide & the words of encouragement to post here. After three months of playing the game on & off I finally got 1000g. It kind of all started when I was sick for a week and played this game while I was sick in bed, later on I just loved the fanservice so I kept playing & eventually grinded until I got 1000g.

It went SO much easier with FeLizP's guide at

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=174383

FeLizP's guide above probably has the most useful info of these links. But here are two links to posts I made regarding tips to getting 1000g & notes I made after I got 1000g (including clarification on whether any ACTION from the shop need to be purchased to get SHOP COMPLETE achievement)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=929261&topic=52471966

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=208716

STATS

* Play Time: 356 Hours (no I didn't really play all that time, kind of like watching TV while you do your homework, but instead I played video games while doing some other stuff)

* Start Up : 360

* Total Cash: 83,234 (I believe this is current cash after any spending)

* Unlock Rate: 53.4%

* Single Play: 4748 (that's the real number you guys want, I played 4748 matches...but it could have been MUCH MUCH less had I followed the advice in the TIPS link above)

* Exhibition: 69

* Most used Character: Dixie at 5.0% with 237 / 4748 matches played (my first character & fooled around with her the most).

* Least used character: Aisha at 0.5% with 25 / 4748 matches played (yes I only played with Aisha 25 times and STILL unlocked & bought all of her outfits).

* Most used Lambda: Lambda#02 at 2.8% with 134 / 4748 matches played (only 13 of my Lambda's played over one hundred matches)

* Least used Lambda: Lambda#21 at 1.4% with 68 / 4748 matches played (yes I named my Lambda's stuff like "Nadine 14" so I could keep track of them, later I renamed them "DONE 14" to make sure I didn't play one more than I needed to)

Love the fanservice in the game, sad they dropped the ball with this game in a few places, but I would *LOVE* a sequel! Thank you everyone.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally I've done it!! :Bounce:

Here're my stats:

Play time: 847 hours (that's over 35 days of continuous playing, LOL)

Start up: 269

Total cash: 6,298,516

Unlock rate: 47.5%

Signle play: 17,204

Exhibition: 68

Rapid-fire controller helped a lot - what a great invention that is! :)

By the way: I'm now back online and ready for some online matches! (Gamertag: Tshask)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...