PDA

View Full Version : hard and deep achievement, do u need mile high

bestplayer123
11-24-2009, 07:54 PM
to unlock the hard and deep achievement, u need to complete the game on hardened or veteran but does this include the mile high mission?

plz reply

thanks

antnie
11-24-2009, 08:15 PM
It doesn't include Mile High. So you dont have to play it at all to get the Hard and Deep.

Kaiyo
11-24-2009, 09:05 PM
All missions are to be done for Hard and Deep achievement except the Epilogue mission which has its own achievement 'Mile High Club'.

ChrisJ65
12-02-2009, 08:00 PM
Also wondering about deep and hard..... do you need to playthrough the game or simply beat all of the missions. I ask because I played the first 2 acts on veteran and then stopped playing, so i could run through on recruit for some intel. Will I just have to play the last act, or replay the whole game?
Thanks,
ChrisJ65

Ninja Kaspyr 83
12-06-2009, 06:07 PM
to unlock the hard and deep achievement, u need to complete the game on hardened or veteran but does this include the mile high mission?

plz reply

thanks

no the mile high is the board after you beat the game, epilogue.

once you defeat that beastly board you get one of the hardest acheevos to get on xbox right now!

xKr0n0s
09-13-2011, 07:16 PM
Thanks, was wondering if it was needed. Ive spent way to much time on mile high vet ... I get so close, the last guy but either run out of ammo and get killed, or 1 second left