PDA

View Full Version : Item Collector

SSJ3
11-24-2009, 08:33 PM
To get the Achievement do we need to buy all the Items what you customize your character with? If so how do we unlock them all? I know a few are from the Dragon Balls. But aren't the unlockables from the Tournament Special Moves?

CapnSmite
11-24-2009, 09:46 PM
I think to get this achievement, you have to have them all show up in the Item List under Ultimate Customize. And in order to get them to show up there, you have to buy them even after "unlocking" them.

You can indeed get items from the Tournaments. It's just that, when you look at what you can unlock through the Tournament Options screen, it will show only the Super Attack that you'll get. Just keep playing through Tournament with different numbers of entrants and on different difficulties and you'll eventually get them all.

Also, there are some items that you can get by completing certain levels that are unlocked through the Star Shop. I'm not sure which specific ones, though.

SSJ3
11-24-2009, 10:36 PM
I think to get this achievement, you have to have them all show up in the Item List under Ultimate Customize. And in order to get them to show up there, you have to buy them even after "unlocking" them.

You can indeed get items from the Tournaments. It's just that, when you look at what you can unlock through the Tournament Options screen, it will show only the Super Attack that you'll get. Just keep playing through Tournament with different numbers of entrants and on different difficulties and you'll eventually get them all.

Also, there are some items that you can get by completing certain levels that are unlocked through the Star Shop. I'm not sure which specific ones, though.

Guess I'll come back to the Items once I have beaten all the battles then. Wasn't there a list for the Tournament unlockables?