PDA

View Full Version : Should i get this

S1lenc3dxSn1p3r
11-24-2009, 11:33 PM
Hey i need your peoples help im wondering if i should get this game u tell me

Auburok
11-25-2009, 12:57 AM
That depends. Did you like Wolfenstein RtcW? Or do you like World War 2 games in general? Do you not care about decent multiplayer? Then sure. I'd probably play upwards 30 to 40 bucks for this game. It's flawed, and glitchy. If you want a better FPS, I'd recommend even Borderlands over this.

Yunder
11-25-2009, 12:59 AM
I don't know, should you?

big red marino
11-26-2009, 01:14 AM
Tough call, depends on how much of an achievement whore you are. Half of the achievements are MP, which sucks ass. Boosting for the full 500GS can be boring as all get up. The campaign from what I have played has not been bad. I would not pay full price. I am sorry that I did. If you are renting or borrowing it, then worth a playthrough. If you are buying used, then there will not be much replay value as again, the MP sucks.

jessd_25
12-05-2009, 06:31 PM
I wish I hadn't bought it. The game is terrible if you want to get some achievements. Its glitchy, the story is uninteresting, the AI is nothing to brag about, and there is a lot of collectibles which are no fun to get. I wish I wouldn't even have rented it. Up to you though, everyone has different likes and dislikes.