PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on the ice level

MrEastSide
11-25-2009, 12:21 AM
I'm currently stuck on the ice level where Squidward is dressed up like Santa. I make my way through an ice wall or two until I come to an ice wall that has a few robots in front of it and I cannot get passed. There is one of those guys that you can knock loose that explodes a little ways away from the wall, but he is too far away to get him to the wall in time. He always blows up too soon. As I see it right now, there is no other obvious way passed this wall.

It feels silly to say I can't get passed this. I sat there for like, 20 minutes scratching my head and don't see any other way to take. I'd like to get passed this so my 4 year old daughter can try out all the levels in the game. LOL! I've looked everywhere for a FAQ or walkthrough and can't seem to find one anywhere! I'm sure it's a pretty simply part to pass and I'm just being stupid. If anyone could enlighten me that would be great!

MrEastSide
11-25-2009, 07:29 PM
OK, I got it. I just couldn't manage to get the exploding guy there fast enough, but finally didn't. Had a stupid moment.

Major Wedgie1
01-15-2010, 10:05 PM
Jumping on them is the clue *for futher reference*

KILLSHOT666
07-13-2010, 09:50 PM
LOL, Thanks to this post.... jump, such an obvious answer.....

plrbear1028
07-01-2011, 12:46 AM
LOL, Thanks to this post.... jump, such an obvious answer.....

aren't you a punk a**

Daniel55645
10-23-2011, 05:09 AM
i cant get past the damn boss at the end. he never opens his mouth with the target

sdott313
11-15-2011, 12:51 AM
ditto cannot defeat the boss on this level any ideas guys

tincann
01-23-2012, 07:20 PM
You defeat the boss by getting up close to him. he will smash with his right followed by his left which you avoid, He then opens his mouth & the target appears. Shoot it & then get out of the way of his Double smash attack. It takes around 5 shots to defeat him. I found a vid showing this on youtube during a walk through. It starts around 5:47. Hope this helps.

Spongebob Truth or Square Playthrough (part 8) - YouTube