PDA

View Full Version : Crackdown/RoutineX

Adam Miller
02-23-2007, 10:42 PM
Ok, well i have been put off saying this because of how stupid it might sound. Maybe because he has had it as his avatar and gamerpic since before I even knew this game was coming out, but when playing as the black dude in crackdown does anyone else feel like they are playing as RoutineX? Or anyone think i am now wierd?

This may have the same effect as when playing Assasins creed i may think i am Minty:(

Creech
02-23-2007, 10:49 PM
That is funny! I will have to think about that when I get Crackdown...

CovertDog
02-23-2007, 10:56 PM
Ok, well i have been put off saying this because of how stupid it might sound. Maybe because he has had it as his avatar and gamerpic since before I even knew this game was coming out, but when playing as the black dude in crackdown does anyone else feel like they are playing as RoutineX? Or anyone think i am now wierd?

This may have the same effect as when playing Assasins creed i may think i am Minty:(

Oh you didn't know? Those games are based on there life stories. RoutineX is a badass agent and Minty is an assasin. Thats why no one ever sees a banning coming.:p

Webb
02-24-2007, 01:03 PM
I for one think your stupid :p lol

Adam Miller
02-24-2007, 01:11 PM
:( Ok Alan Wake ;)

Maka
02-24-2007, 01:13 PM
And Im Agent 47? :p

I dont think I'm playing as Routine, but I do kind of that Routine is playing the game..

Minty
02-24-2007, 01:13 PM
Oh you didn't know? Those games are based on there life stories. RoutineX is a badass agent and Minty is an assasin. Thats why no one ever sees a banning coming.:p

The silent ones are the deadly ones :p

And some people see it coming, but are too dumb to cotton on

I for one think your stupid :p lol

I for two :p

P1NSEEKER
02-24-2007, 06:20 PM
I hope that when you watch star wars episode three you think its me :D

Wreckon Dracgon
02-24-2007, 06:26 PM
And me too, after all I am Lord Vader

Adam Miller
02-24-2007, 07:00 PM
Never should have said anything:( and its not ll of you its mainly just routine as he has had it for so long and i havnt read much information on him.:confused:

CovertDog
02-24-2007, 08:11 PM
Never should have said anything:( and its not ll of you its mainly just routine as he has had it for so long and i havnt read much information on him.:confused:

Oh don't pay any attention to those guys. Thier just jealous of Routine, he gets all the chicks (women love a mysterious man).:p