PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Team attacks

BelialHarlequin
11-25-2009, 05:10 PM
I've recently learned that there are hidden team attacks related to the story of dragon ball, this just peaked my interest in the game. please post all your findings of these hidden team attacks.
note: these can only be done in "TEAM BATTLES".

so far I have found that goku(non-super saiyan), krillin, and kid gohan perform a devastating spirit bomb, when goku dies first and the correct button sequences are pressed this may also be done without gohan for a less dramatic cutscene.

Piccolo and goku, do the infamous manuever if the opponent's life is less than 1 bar of health, just do a special beam cannon and press the correct sequence and goku will grab the opponent.(the super must land)

super saiyan 3 gotenks and Piccolo, same as above, piccolo will throw the the volleyball for gotenks' ultimate attack.

Super saiyan 1 gohan and super saiyan goten, same as previous, one or the other will jump in during the ultimate attack.

* all these manuever can only be done once, and the correct button sequence must be pressed under the correct circumstances, if the wrong sequence is inputed it is considered a failure and can no longer be done.

I consider this hidden because it is not in the game manual nor in the in-game tutorial.

hotrod28
11-27-2009, 04:29 AM
thanks for pointing these out, i had no idea about them. the only one i couldn't get to work was the goku, krillin, and gohan spirit bomb, i only get the krillin cutscene even when kid gohan is on my team as well.

I tried doing a few others myself, but it's kinda like grasping at straws. i tried an android 17 and 18 type thing, but couldn't get anything to happen. It's kind of impossible to know how any others would be activated. surely there must be a list somewhere?

BelialHarlequin
11-27-2009, 01:24 PM
the reason you don't see gohan is because the attack must land, the purpose of kid gohan is to make it unblockable(no deflect no/snap-vanishes). it is however dodgable by simple strafing. gohan only appears to reflest the attack if you input the second button combination correctly. remember it has to be KID gohan not teen nor adult. Also obviously he has to be alive. Please keep trying these are still all I have so far.

BelialHarlequin
11-27-2009, 01:27 PM
for the gohan and goten combination let me clarify. ADULT gohan SSJ 1(not 2). both must be SSJ 1. And this attack is interchangeable meaning gohan can do it as well as goten.

Devil Sora
11-29-2009, 05:10 AM
oh so thats why Piccolo came in during Gotenk's ultimate. . .pretty clever nice find