PDA

View Full Version : timed stunt driver

k6ng6r00
02-24-2007, 03:49 PM
how in the world do you do 6 stunts in a minute. i can only do 2 stunts off of one jump and it takes about 30 seconds to get set up and go off it again and i have a 4 star suv btw.

Lord Latimer
02-24-2007, 07:11 PM
go down to the beach behind the ferris wheel, almost all the small huts have ramps. i suggest the SUV and lvl 4 driving. basically hop off every ramp and do a flip, turn around hit them again, turn around hit them again. Should have it in no time.

Crash McDougal
02-24-2007, 07:56 PM
I got mine in the driving stadium (where you killed Rafael Diaz). I was driving around it in circles doing right barrel rolls and front flips to level up my driving skill when I got it. Pulling off the right barrel can be tricky, so give it some practice.

verytallmidget
02-24-2007, 08:09 PM
i have an easier way...play co-op, get in a car...have ur friend pick the car up and throw you, which will cause you to barell roll, just do that till u get the achievement....so easy

*courtsey of graf1k

EL_A550_WIPEO
02-24-2007, 09:30 PM
i have an easier way...play co-op, get in a car...have ur friend pick the car up and throw you, which will cause you to barell roll, just do that till u get the achievement....so easy

*courtsey of graf1k

it helps if the driver is holding right > on the left stick ti make it flip faster

Veles
02-24-2007, 10:46 PM
Anyone got any advice for getting the long jump, high jump and double front flips?

verytallmidget
02-25-2007, 01:18 AM
yea, if u have 4 star driving, take the agency SUV to the tower where u kill the colonel of Shai-Gen (Axton Cowell) bring, the SUV into the lift and take it to the top. there will be a large gap on the right side (you cant miss it)...the just drive your SUV off the edge, in which u can easily do 2 front flips, long jump, and high driver.

P.S. to get the driving high, while u are in the elevator, get in the SUV and jump a few time...it will work....i didnt do it this way, but i have seen other people post that it worked for them

hope that helps...if not just private chat me...if i dont answer its because im playing ranked gears....but i will try to help ppl out

Murbay
02-25-2007, 04:28 AM
There is an even far easier way of getting the long jump.

Providing you have 4 star driving, select the agency supply point and select the SUV. Now drive at full speed down the tunnel to Los Muertos. When you reach the red bars on the ground near the end of the tunnel, press and hold the B Button (incase you were unaware at 4 star driving, the B button fires guns on the sports car, makes your SUV jump higher or acts as a turbo on the truck)

As you hit the jump coming out of the tunnel release B button and you should fly over the highway and land somewhere near to the junction at the top of that road. Go back halfway into the tunnel, turn around and repeat adding stunts as you go.

vitamin dew
02-25-2007, 07:55 AM
how long is it taking you to get 4 star driving? Also, 4 star driving gives B a special feature, do any other skills have a special thing when you reach 4 stars?

k6ng6r00
02-25-2007, 02:18 PM
mine went up really fast just run people over. and i need someone to throw me up in the air anyone wana help?

Murbay
02-25-2007, 04:09 PM
As with all skills, even though the increments get shorter, you find that as skills increase they are actually easier to obtain. The shooting skill for me was the longest one to do.

I haven't found anymore special features with fully upgraded skills though thats not to say there isn't any.

4 Star driving is very easy to do as k6ng6roo has pointed out but if you have progressed through the game, you are better doing this after you have finished. Since you get the option to turn crimes on or off once you complete the game, turn them on and go back to Los Muertos since they have the weakest weapons and you don't really stand much chance of getting blown up then just run over gang members, it also helps towards another achievement anyway if you don't already have it.

Doing stunts increases your skills to so like crash pointed out, head to the driving arena and just keep forward flipping off the ramp, you skills will be up in no time.

Kif
02-25-2007, 05:34 PM
I got mine in the driving stadium (where you killed Rafael Diaz). I was driving around it in circles doing right barrel rolls and front flips to level up my driving skill when I got it. Pulling off the right barrel can be tricky, so give it some practice.
I actually found it easier to left barrel roll of the curved ramp in the stadium. If you aim to the left hand side of the ramp and go about mid speed, it usually does most of the roll for you.

virtualmadden
02-26-2007, 12:38 AM
I actually found it easier to left barrel roll of the curved ramp in the stadium. If you aim to the left hand side of the ramp and go about mid speed, it usually does most of the roll for you.

If you start at the beginning of the curved ramps and stay about midway up the curve, you'll pretty much hit a perfect barrel roll every time. Much easier than the ramps at the beach.

Veles
02-26-2007, 12:56 AM
Sweet I only need the height one and I've done all the car trick achievements. Did it coming out of the Volk tunnel. Thanks for the tip guys, I'll try out that other one in the tower later for the final trick achievement.

JoeHacker90
02-26-2007, 12:59 AM
you dont have 2 do all 6 of them you have 2 do 1 every 60 seconds but if you can do more then one in 60 seconds thats good. so you only have 2 do one every 60 seconds. atleast thats how i got mine.

k_dog
02-26-2007, 01:01 AM
I did the beach thing until graf1k decided to tell me about the co-op thing.

Oh well, I got it either way.

Sasuke-Xiin
02-26-2007, 01:11 AM
do you have to do one of each stunt or can you do the same one over and over?

JoeHacker90
02-26-2007, 01:17 AM
one of each stunt

Murbay
02-26-2007, 03:02 AM
you dont have 2 do all 6 of them you have 2 do 1 every 60 seconds but if you can do more then one in 60 seconds thats good. so you only have 2 do one every 60 seconds. atleast thats how i got mine.

There are 2 different achievements mate. The first is for doing each of the stunts which doesn't have a time limit and there is an achievement for doing 6 stunts in 60 seconds which does have a time limit.

k6ng6r00
02-26-2007, 03:03 AM
no you do the same one over and over dude. i got it with someone tossing up my car that made it so much easier and its wicked fun too. took like 40 seconds maybe. easiest achievement ever.

Murbay
02-26-2007, 03:03 AM
mine went up really fast just run people over. and i need someone to throw me up in the air anyone wana help?

I take it this is for the stunt markers?

If so then I'll help out since I too need assistance in getting these.

Kif
02-26-2007, 03:50 AM
If you start at the beginning of the curved ramps and stay about midway up the curve, you'll pretty much hit a perfect barrel roll every time. Much easier than the ramps at the beach.
I usually found myself hitting the bars above when I went for that. Oh well, I got it now so it's not like I need it.

k6ng6r00
02-26-2007, 11:14 AM
I take it this is for the stunt markers?

If so then I'll help out since I too need assistance in getting these.

no for timed stunt driveer. and im all set now