PDA

View Full Version : Obi 5 - 6. Where are the "couplers"?

Danny8200
11-27-2009, 10:16 PM
Hi all,

I'm stuck on the "Obi 5-6" part. You have 3 minutes to do 2 circuit puzzles. the puzzles don't seem to be the issue. it looks like you need a "coupler" to unlock the fuse box to do the puzzle. i tried searching all lockers and can only find 1...where's the second coupler?

Alice in Wonderland
11-27-2009, 11:26 PM
Hi all,

I'm stuck on the "Obi 5-6" part. You have 3 minutes to do 2 circuit puzzles. the puzzles don't seem to be the issue. it looks like you need a "coupler" to unlock the fuse box to do the puzzle. i tried searching all lockers and can only find 1...where's the second coupler?

Is this the place with the bombs, the gaz room and the big guy with a baseball bat ? If yes, there's one in the room where you kill him, then theres one in a locker in front, or at least in the corridor of the door you need to open. Then you have to go through a gaz chamber, and there is another one in there if I remember correctly ! Hope it helps, been a while since I havent played that.. so maybe we arent talking about the same place :O Sorry if that's the case lol.

Sicko19
12-05-2009, 04:41 PM
im stuck here too, its not the couplers its the puzzles im crap at them >:(