PDA

View Full Version : Champions Title With Alter Egos

WackFiend
11-29-2009, 12:35 AM
I know one of the prerequisites for attaining the Champions Title is defeating each of the other girls, but here are two questions:

1. Once you unlock an alter ego, do you have to defeat that alter ego to fight the champion? I'm not sure of this fact because I usually fight them anyway on my way there, but I wanted to know for sure.

2. If question 1 is false, does fighting an alter ego count towards fighting the normal ego. For example, if I defeat Sgt. Clemets, does it count as me defeating Dixie?

I don't see too many posts on this board anymore, so I don't expect an answer quick, but that's fine.

Zukin-Man
11-29-2009, 05:45 AM
1. Once you unlock an alter ego, do you have to defeat that alter ego to fight the champion? I'm not sure of this fact because I usually fight them anyway on my way there, but I wanted to know for sure.

No. Fighting an alter ego will count towards the 15 wins you need for a shot at the Championship Match, but you could just as easily go fight another required girl.

2. If question 1 is false, does fighting an alter ego count towards fighting the normal ego. For example, if I defeat Sgt. Clemets, does it count as me defeating Dixie?

Nope. You can beat up on Becky 500 times in a row, but you'll still need to beat Candy Cane just once.

FeLizP
11-29-2009, 06:54 AM
Zukin is 100% correct. This is a question that has been answered numerous times in just about all the guides posted in the forum.

Please take the time to read them before posting more threads.