PDA

View Full Version : Bronze Trophies ???

RickyReese
11-29-2009, 07:02 AM
I have read that you can get these on solo or co-op and me and my wife have gotten a ton of these during the song. But afterwards nothing. When i check "My Lips" or whatever its called it shows we have no trophies... And have not got 1 of the 2 acievements involving this. Is there something special you have to do to make it count cause this is really pissing me off.

TommyGun81
11-29-2009, 09:35 AM
Hmmm, i got my first and only bronze trophy after a song and i got ranked on place 901 for this particular song. I think you have to be among the top 1000 of a song to get a bronze trophy!

RickyReese
11-29-2009, 04:36 PM
Hmmm, i got my first and only bronze trophy after a song and i got ranked on place 901 for this particular song. I think you have to be among the top 1000 of a song to get a bronze trophy!

Yea i saw the whole top 1000 thing pop up and we even got into the top 300 and got a silver and still nothing.

RickyReese
11-30-2009, 04:14 AM
Ok we keep getting bronze trophies on almost every song but still nothing. Im guessing it is glitched or something. What a kick in the pants

Vader XXX
11-30-2009, 12:42 PM
I'm beginning to think the worst about the bronze trophies. I've placed in the top 25 on three songs(Lip Gloss from the first Lips is presently my best--I placed 6 in the world) and I have yet to receive my first bronze medal. I can't help but worry that you must beat the 3rd place, or bronze if you will, score in the world. I hope I'm wrong but if I'm not then getting 20 bronze trophies will be near impossible. If anyone can confirm or deny my theory please let me know.

EDIT: I am out of answers. I have went up from 6th place to 2nd and finally to 1st place rank(as of this writing) on the Lip Gloss song by Lil Mama from the first Lips via disc swap and I have not yet received the achievement for getting at least one bronze trophy so my theory of being in the top 3 in the world is out the door. I believe the theory about being in the top 1000 is dead on because I used my dummy Silver account and got the bronze trophy achievement first try. I tried using my girlfriend's xbox, making a new save and I still don't have this achievement on my Vader XXX profile. If anyone can figure out this puzzle I would be forever grateful.

Jack_Lamoule
12-08-2009, 11:55 AM
did you try to erase all the data of the game before giving an other try ?

Vader XXX
12-08-2009, 07:32 PM
Yes I tried that. In fact I even tried playing on my girlfriend's xbox with no previous save and I still did not get either bronze trophy related achievement. However, my girlfriend did get the first bronze trophy achievement and I got both bronze achs on my dummy silver account. My theory now is that if somebody can't get these achs it has something to do with one's profile rather than save file. I had the complete 1000 in the original Lips before playing the #1 Hits edition so that may have something to do with it as well. My only hope now lies in either an update for the game or when the new edition of Lips comes out I will be able to attain these 2 achs since I will not have 1250 in the game. I do appreciate your reply regardless.

Lonsta DaMonsta
01-08-2010, 01:39 AM
I have the same problem, as well do many other people. Please refer here: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=200315

legodewy
01-22-2010, 03:50 AM
What happen to me is that i played on co-op with a dummy account and every time i get a trophy it gives it to the dummy account even tho i beat it in score and place. it's gay, someone help me before i shoot the god dam thing.

Lonsta DaMonsta
01-22-2010, 05:22 AM
legodewy, please refer here:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=200315

And make sure you post your gamertag in the Microsoft forums I linked to in there.