PDA

View Full Version : Stats Awards

the_b1ues
11-29-2009, 08:45 PM
What are the awards when you press the RT. I got the streak and couple over but what are the trophys for under personal best?

Fat Grover
11-30-2009, 01:51 AM
I would like to know too...

I got the streak, accuracy and beat the one, and the ticket award (questions played?)...

I assume the others are for being in the mob, being the one, and winning... but I don't know...

Groudon199
11-30-2009, 02:30 AM
The other two are awarded for placing in the top 10 and top 100.

Pucca Princess
11-30-2009, 10:49 AM
I would like to know too...

I got the streak, accuracy and beat the one, and the ticket award (questions played?)...

I assume the others are for being in the mob, being the one, and winning... but I don't know...

I thought the ticket one was entries to the sweepstake that happens? Mine has stopped at 500 even though I have answered more than 500 questions, and the sweepstake usually allows a max of 500 entries...so I am guessing its entries :)

DarthRandalNC
11-30-2009, 11:31 PM
I wasn't quite sure what the ticket was either, as the total on my stats wasn't matching the total number of questions I had participated in or the total number of correct answers I'd given.

What Pucca says makes a good deal of sense, so I'd say she has it right by saying it's the sweepstakes entries. But the other medals are:

Streak +10 - green
Accuracy 90% - purple
Beat the One - gold
Top 100 - red
Top 10 - blue

May have gotten the colors on the Top 100 and Top 10 confused, but I think this is correct. I've only gotten Top 100 two or three times and Top 10 once, so I don't remember off-hand.

Burning Karma
12-01-2009, 02:23 AM
I thought the ticket one was entries to the sweepstake that happens? Mine has stopped at 500 even though I have answered more than 500 questions, and the sweepstake usually allows a max of 500 entries...so I am guessing its entries :)
It is. You can see what the awards are by going to the....I think it's the How to Play menu after you hit Start.

PeaceThruWar
12-01-2009, 08:04 PM
I wasn't quite sure what the ticket was either, as the total on my stats wasn't matching the total number of questions I had participated in or the total number of correct answers I'd given.

What Pucca says makes a good deal of sense, so I'd say she has it right by saying it's the sweepstakes entries. But the other medals are:

Streak +10 - green
Accuracy 90% - purple
Beat the One - gold
Top 100 - red
Top 10 - blue

May have gotten the colors on the Top 100 and Top 10 confused, but I think this is correct. I've only gotten Top 100 two or three times and Top 10 once, so I don't remember off-hand.

I got the Top 100 one the other day and I have the blue one, so yeah, think they are the other way around.