PDA

View Full Version : Xbox.com lies to me!!

UraMallas
03-01-2006, 02:54 PM
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/livearcadexbox360/default.htm

Recent additions?! I think not! I haven't seen three of those games on Live and I just checked. Why M$, why?

killerjt
03-01-2006, 02:57 PM
Jewel Quest is the all they lied abought. The outher two where not coming untill March. It it not Microsofts falt that the game is not in are hands yet. As long as we have games we will have delayas.

UraMallas
03-01-2006, 02:59 PM
A) Take a joke.

B) Those games say they are released. So TECHNICALLY it's a lie. :o M3g470n!!

BucklingLeader
03-01-2006, 03:25 PM
its not saying those games are released yet, its just saying they will come to Arcade eventually, get it right

UraMallas
03-01-2006, 11:01 PM
*shakes head*

Some kids can't seem to post a reply without attacking over a JOKE. There is no reason to defend you Xbox here. Remember I like mine too. Besides all of that when it says "Recent Additions" to Live Arcade that in fact means that they have been RECENTLY ADDED. It's obviously not the case. I'm really jonesing for a new Arcade game though so just quit teasing me and give me one... any of those.

k_dog
03-02-2006, 07:06 AM
*shakes head*

Some kids can't seem to post a reply without attacking over a JOKE.

I don't see where A) Flaming and degrading Moderators will get you anywhere... and B) If you say it's a Joke, then what justifies your thread?

Quit the slinging and be open minded. It IS a forum....

They we're trying to beter explain things to them, just because thier responses arent to your standards, don't cry and call them "kids."
If it's a joke, I didnt get it....

UraMallas
03-02-2006, 02:07 PM
That was a joke too. That's how I talk. I'd call my Mother a "kid" but I can see where you're coming from on that point.

p.s. The fact that somebody is a moderator doesn't change a thing, not sure why that came up...