PDA

View Full Version : Broadcasting this game NOW LIVE.

BlindxLink
11-30-2009, 11:58 AM
http://www.justin.tv/blindxlink

If I'm not broadcasting stay tuned, I will be all week. Click "favorite" and you'll be notified when I'm live.

Daiphyer.
11-30-2009, 03:25 PM
How did you get it?
It's not out yet!
I want it:(

BlindxLink
11-30-2009, 04:34 PM
I have a friend that works at gamestop. He sold me Left 4 Dead 2 a few days before release as well, I stopped by last night and he told me they got it in so I bought it.

MusicInjection
11-30-2009, 09:56 PM
you stopped by on a sunday night and he just got it in....?
it's also leaked since yesterday...

cool_dude
11-30-2009, 10:12 PM
Is it true you need some type of xbox live code to see topless babes? I don't have Live

BlindxLink
11-30-2009, 10:15 PM
I work in my mall, which also has a gamestop in it. I was about to drive home and stopped by and bought it. I could show you my receipt if you're gonna have a fit about it.

Games get leaked because retailers get them in and people steal or buy them to leak them online.

Cool_dude: Yes, the game comes with a code in the box. You'll need xbox live to redeem the code and download it.

True I Skill
11-30-2009, 11:54 PM
thanks for the gameplay, Does this code come in every copy of the game even after the release anyone know?

jamieCR7
12-01-2009, 12:09 AM
Idiot, advertise this on a public forum and I am called a troll for typing some text into a "chat room". And I love the resort to "you're probably some 13 year old", you must be able to depict my age through text. Well done. :)

True I Skill
12-01-2009, 12:18 AM
Idiot, advertise this on a public forum and I am called a troll for typing some text into a "chat room". And I love the resort to "you're probably some 13 year old", you must be able to depict my age through text. Well done. :)

Lol, i think it was just the way you said it reminded you of rayman, And he thought you was just trolling.

What part reminded you of rayman? :confused:

BlindxLink
12-01-2009, 12:25 AM
This is nothing like Rayman or any other PS1 game, he was just trying to be funny and failed. There's no need to bring this up here just because you're angry. I posted a link to show people gameplay and answer questions, not to deal with you. If you don't like the game, complain on your myspace or something. You don't need to come into MY channel and say it looks like some PS1 game. Jeeze.

jamieCR7
12-01-2009, 12:28 AM
Ha, I am so angry it is unbelievable! Wasn't going for the funny approach really, considering there were only 3 of us in the chat I thought it would be taken in jest. :) Ah well, next time there is a public chat room I will watch out and not say anything offensive. Don't have myspace unfortunately, I was actually hoping for some good chat from people on x360a to be perfectly honest. Didn't expect you to take the Rayman comment to heart. :|

Rayman was an awesome game though...

Halme
12-01-2009, 10:54 AM
One question. What are these ''ambient freeplay events'' like?

sepulturas666
12-01-2009, 11:52 AM
One question. What are these ''ambient freeplay events'' like?

Destroy Nazi's stuff (speakers, armored vehicles, fuel stations, radar stations, sniper nests... etc), Kill Nazi Generals, Find Postcards, Stunt jumps, supply drops, scentic spots and maybe more.
Over 1500 from all variations. So, who like 1000G in this one will spend days to hunt all that stuff. :P

btw You can buy maps vith locations of the all ambient freeplay events.

Ellusion
12-01-2009, 11:55 AM
Wondering about the freeplay events too. Thinking of preordering this, but as it seems you have to play some 500-1000 freeplay events, it sounds awfully grindy. Grinding away at some unreasonable achievements while the stack of games I want to play only grows larger; not going to happen.

XCVii 007
12-03-2009, 09:29 PM
Wondering about the freeplay events too. Thinking of preordering this, but as it seems you have to play some 500-1000 freeplay events, it sounds awfully grindy. Grinding away at some unreasonable achievements while the stack of games I want to play only grows larger; not going to happen.

It is definitely grinding after a while. Some are easy and fast, but some of them, requires you to climb buildings which takes too long for me. Very frustrating at times.