PDA

View Full Version : energon cubes GLITCH?

Adecool
11-30-2009, 06:55 PM
ok i really wanna get this game over and done with, but i cant because 2 little bastards AKA "energon cubes" are in my way!. i have one left to find on both the "More than meets the eye" mission and the "SOCCENT military base" mission, but they seem to be f*cking INVISIBLE. i used this (http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l188/undrtkr95/transformers/) guide to help but i still cant find them. is it GLITCHED or what!? please HELP!!! :(:(:(:(

hunter2003k
11-30-2009, 10:45 PM
For the SOCCENT military base level i used the map you linked to but there is 2 missing on that map i have painted them in where i found them.

top left - behind radar tower
bottom right - airfield its on the corner behind some crates

i have just loaded a new game and played through using the map below and found all 100.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/hunter2003k/decepbase2missing.jpg

Adecool
12-01-2009, 05:00 PM
For the SOCCENT military base level i used the map you linked to but there is 2 missing on that map i have painted them in where i found them.

top left - behind radar tower
bottom right - airfield its on the corner behind some crates

i have just loaded a new game and played through using the map below and found all 100.

it didnt help man, i think it is actually glitched

hunter2003k
12-01-2009, 06:27 PM
Try starting a new save and see if you can find all the cubes following the map, break the map up into sections in paint and check the cubes off as you find them

Adecool
12-02-2009, 07:36 PM
Try starting a new save and see if you can find all the cubes following the map, break the map up into sections in paint and check the cubes off as you find them

i ended up having 4 left when i started a new save. thats even worse.

Dooms81
12-07-2009, 10:36 PM
I was having this exact same problem, missing only one cube on this level. If you look at the map there is one located in the row of the parked planes. For some crazy reason it kind of appeared out of thin air for me, i was looking around and there was nothing, so I blew up the planes in frustration, turned around and voila, it was chillin on the ground like it had always been there. Either I'm blind or for some reason it appeared after I blew the planes up. Hope thats the one your missing, gl.

Adecool
12-08-2009, 04:44 PM
I was having this exact same problem, missing only one cube on this level. If you look at the map there is one located in the row of the parked planes. For some crazy reason it kind of appeared out of thin air for me, i was looking around and there was nothing, so I blew up the planes in frustration, turned around and voila, it was chillin on the ground like it had always been there. Either I'm blind or for some reason it appeared after I blew the planes up. Hope thats the one your missing, gl.

thats exacly what happened to me on my second try!, but i'm not sure if its the one i'm originally missing. i'll check it out.

jonesat
12-31-2009, 05:45 AM
worked for me, thanks!!

Jota Matador
01-31-2010, 12:00 PM
Same here, I have been looking for like 2 days for this stupid cube when I finally came around to this post.

It happened to me just as said.

I started to blow up the parked planes around the military base (near 05 location) and all of a sudden the last cube appeared.

Thanks a lot for this tip

DRAGON RANGER X
09-02-2010, 05:03 AM

as you said I blew up the planes but they didn't show so I blew up every other freakin thing around went away and came back and there it was sitting there laughing at me like I was Ray Charles on a scavenger hunt and had missed it before. Excellent discovery. thank you