PDA

View Full Version : Rings of Gayness

Zeta333
02-25-2007, 06:04 AM
Im sorry but im fucking pissed right now. Some of these rings are placed in the most retarded ass places. The one im pissed about is the one over the ship where you need to ride the boxes then hit the ramp and get the fucking ring. First the pain is getting the fucking suv to the end becuase if u get close at all to the boxes ur suv fucks up and u gota go back to the begining of the ramp. Then i do make it in the air but i fucking come up short every fucking time. Iv gone through 7 suv's before i said fuck it. Please help. How do i fucking get it. Btw this is the one above the ship in volk .

ErosenninSama
02-25-2007, 06:10 AM
have you tried holding the B button until full charge then jumping the ramp letting go of the B button

LeX
03-02-2007, 10:11 PM
I am having problems with this jump as well. My friend and I are both at 38/39 stun markers and we saved this one for last and its not easy at all. I can't make the distance. Anyone else have any luck and with which car?

Spartan
03-02-2007, 10:22 PM
The only advice for this one is to use the SUV and try to drive between the containers without touching them. You also have to make sure to release the jump at the last second. If you do it to early, you'll end up short. It took me a few times before I finally got it.

Creech
03-02-2007, 10:23 PM
Im sorry but im fucking pissed right now. Some of these rings are placed in the most retarded ass places. The one im pissed about is the one over the ship where you need to ride the boxes then hit the ramp and get the fucking ring. First the pain is getting the fucking suv to the end becuase if u get close at all to the boxes ur suv fucks up and u gota go back to the begining of the ramp. Then i do make it in the air but i fucking come up short every fucking time. Iv gone through 7 suv's before i said fuck it. Please help. How do i fucking get it. Btw this is the one above the ship in volk .

Dang man, if you aren't having fun, why are you playing it? If all the rings were super easy, wouldn't you be disappointed in how lame they were? This way when you get it, you will know you seriously kicked ass to do so.

Stiff upper lip and all that. :drunk :drunk

Reno Nex
03-02-2007, 10:27 PM
This one is actually really easy to be honest..

You need 4* in driving and the Agency SUV, once you are on the boxes with the ramp, which is easy to get to if you use the boxes to the right of the ramp. Then go back to the end of the boxes, full speed, hold B to charge up the jump to full power, let go at the end and you'll fly through the ring.

Took me two tries to get it, honestly isn't that hard. =)

darksteppin
03-02-2007, 11:16 PM
This one is actually really easy to be honest..

You need 4* in driving and the Agency SUV, once you are on the boxes with the ramp, which is easy to get to if you use the boxes to the right of the ramp. Then go back to the end of the boxes, full speed, hold B to charge up the jump to full power, let go at the end and you'll fly through the ring.

Took me two tries to get it, honestly isn't that hard. =)
It is hard bro. Everyone has problems with this one. Just because you got lucky on your second try doesn't mean its "really easy". That is the correct way to get it though. Back up to the end, then gun it and let go of your jump as soon as you hit the end..

icedtea
03-02-2007, 11:38 PM
the way i did it is stacked a couple of crates on the ship by the crane. then got a friend to throw me through it. it took a few trys but it was the easiest way for me

eXiled Killah
03-03-2007, 01:02 AM
the way i did it is stacked a couple of crates on the ship by the crane. then got a friend to throw me through it. it took a few trys but it was the easiest way for me

Nice, gotta try that...lol

medo145
03-03-2007, 03:48 AM
all of them were pretty easy except one, considering my brother and i just threw each other through the rings. the one that gave us trouble was the one next to the parking garage in the third city above the highway.

PureFLCL
03-03-2007, 05:43 AM

LOL Thats a great Idea! Why go through all that work when you can toss a dude through it! Perfect! Now thats a man who thinks out of the Xbox! :uzi:

JVC
03-03-2007, 05:02 PM
I just got this stunt marker today using the SUV. I throw the vehicle up onto the crates from near the ramp where u take off towards the ship. Go round the East side and if u look up just a few crates back there is a space lower than most the side, throw the SUV up there then jump up, get in, level the SUV up so its straight to avoid hitting crates when ur speeding up then reverse right back to the yellow crate.
After that just put ur foot down and get B pressed in and try take off as straight as possible, then hopefully any kinda touch on the marker will giv u it. Hope this helps

Drednaught X
03-03-2007, 09:22 PM
i must be weird or something because i did this on my second try

EL_A550_WIPEO
03-03-2007, 09:53 PM
im with reno and dred i got this on my second try and kept doing it cuz it was fun.

what i did is after i hit the green crate thats sloped i didnt stop just hit it at less than 50 mph (80 kph) and you should have enough speed to make the ring.