PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know anything about this nudity code?

Beany
12-01-2009, 12:08 AM
when i started the game yesterday it told me that the game should contain a code which you type in to unlock nudity or some form of dlc. i realise that the women are not fully naked n perhaps i need this code but i do not have one. if anyone has any info or can supply me with a code i would be grateful. please send any codes to beanyizere2k7@hotmail.co.uk or post on this thread. thank you in advance.

The Pants Party
12-01-2009, 01:15 AM
google.com - There you go, nudity code.

No, but seriously, the option to turn it on/off should be in the game's menus somewhere. There is no code involved.

Webb
12-01-2009, 06:40 AM
Actually Pants, it is a code, and it's for the Midnight Show which unlocks the "adult content." It's meant to be on a voucher inside the box for those that purchased the game legitimately. The only way you wouldn't have it is if you a.) torrented it, or b.) are a games reviewer. Going by the grammar, I have a hard time believing it's the latter :p

There are c.) options, but considering the game isn't out in the US yet (tomorrow), I doubt it's either a rental version or a second hand copy... If it is, I apologise for my assumption ;)

AirborneRichard
12-01-2009, 10:35 AM
Actually Pants, it is a code, and it's for the Midnight Show which unlocks the "adult content." It's meant to be on a voucher inside the box for those that purchased the game legitimately. The only way you wouldn't have it is if you a.) torrented it, or b.) are a games reviewer. Going by the grammar, I have a hard time believing it's the latter :p

There are c.) options, but considering the game isn't out in the US yet (tomorrow), I doubt it's either a rental version or a second hand copy... If it is, I apologise for my assumption ;)

Hahaha Indeed i was wondering myself how people already writing like they already playing the game, so must be they already had an early copy of a download version lol. Well anyway i think your right it most probly a code. Just wondering if they do the same for the Swastika flags in the game haha. I know some countries have rather strickt rules on this. Just To the games release date its listen here in europe the 8th of december.
About the code i,m sure its added with the manual or like in most games an extra code card thingy.

The Pants Party
12-01-2009, 02:00 PM
Actually Pants, it is a code, and it's for the Midnight Show which unlocks the "adult content."

Really? I tried to find that out a few weeks ago when Shinobi posted that thread in the Mod forum and every news article I read said it would just have the option to enable/disable it. Maybe that's just after using the DLC code?

True I Skill
12-01-2009, 03:11 PM
Threads can be unlocked? :eek:

Wanted to ask a question on this last night, Does this code come with all copy's of the game even the ones after its been released? Or is it only a pre-order thing?

Webb
12-01-2009, 04:06 PM
It sounds like a new game thing, rather than a pre-order thing.

True I Skill
12-01-2009, 04:30 PM
Oh ok thanks, hope it works on xbox's under age of 18, Dont see why they couldnt put an option on to turn it off or on tho.

SgtCouchPotato
12-02-2009, 11:12 PM
i didnt know nudity was sucha big deal in todays world...however when browsing gamefly and looking at screenshots i couldnt help but notice something that stood out

http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/987/987673/the-saboteur-20090528034311293.jpg

DENAz666
12-03-2009, 03:08 AM
Yeah i got the code with mine, and to be honest, its not all that good. You get one game, which is a spinning wheel that you throw knives at to score points, kinda fun. Plus you get access to a couple of burlesque shows, which only feature topless ladies. Pretty lame, but quite amusing all the same :P All in all its not really worth getting hold of one, you'll check it out once, then never go back

xBEASTx MAN HOR
12-03-2009, 07:54 AM
Anyone know if there one time use the codes?

SketchStone
12-03-2009, 12:36 PM
I think they are pretty much one time use. The code came in the box in the form of a decorative ticket and the game actually asked me if I had the code and wanted to enter it when I first started a new game. There is an expiry date of 31st December 2010 on it.

FakePlasticTree
12-03-2009, 09:13 PM
Yeah i got the code with mine, and to be honest, its not all that good. You get one game, which is a spinning wheel that you throw knives at to score points, kinda fun. Plus you get access to a couple of burlesque shows, which only feature topless ladies. Pretty lame, but quite amusing all the same :P All in all its not really worth getting hold of one, you'll check it out once, then never go back
Are there any added achievements for the mini game stuff? Like get a high score in the throwing knife game or anything like that?

DENAz666
12-04-2009, 02:44 AM
Are there any added achievements for the mini game stuff? Like get a high score in the throwing knife game or anything like that?

Nah no cheevy's mate. But they game is good for earning extra cash.

And to the other poster, yeah only a one time code

CLB Left 4 Dead
12-04-2009, 05:25 PM
look at urselves, this thread should be called guys who want to see naked computer generated women or guys having trouble seeing naked women

having said this nudity in the title did get my attention