PDA

View Full Version : The Saboteur: First Impressions

AirborneRichard
12-01-2009, 10:44 AM
Well i just tought it might be funny to see when the game is out within a few days what you all thinking of this game after you played it a bit. Like what you liked and what you didn,t like about it. Or just any other comment or sidenote you want to add about it :)

Williepicket
12-01-2009, 12:37 PM
I started playing this yesterday and it seems pretty good,the graphics are good not outstanding ,the controls are good not perfect ,sometimes your character feels stiff and his climbing is not as good as Ezio in Assassins Creed 2 but he gets the job done. One thing I do like is the atmosphere and delivery through cut scenes makes you feel like its during the WW2 era and you feel like you are a part of something bigger ,like saving the world.
Another good thing is it hands out achievements pretty straight forward and after about an hour I had over 100 points so it is probably an achievements whores paradise.Another thing I liked was his upgradeable skills for doing certain kills certain ways and blowing up certain stuff certain ways. In my opinion this game is at least worth a good rent as you may finish it in a week and since there is no multiplayer ,replayability seems very unlikely.:uzi::p:)
If you like sandbox games give her a try

bjh_27
12-02-2009, 12:40 AM
got this on pre-order, just got dispatch email ... looking forward to it from the gameplay vids i have watched.

Barad
12-04-2009, 02:01 PM
the reviews are coming in and they don't look too bad. only came out today here..can't wait ot get this! :woop: