PDA

View Full Version : Just completed this.

xX Adam 1993 Xx
12-02-2009, 02:20 AM
Ive just completed it and all i can say is WOW. seriously this is one of the best games ive ever played. definatly worth a buy.

ponypo2001
12-02-2009, 02:34 AM
Er,congratulations.I'll hopefully enjoy playing it too....when it comes out on Friday...

Joe x360a
12-02-2009, 02:52 AM
The game looks interesting, i'm hoping I will be able to borrow it from a friend some day or rent it.

Barad
12-02-2009, 02:42 PM
Great to hear..i can't wait for this..ill be getting it in about 2 weeks :D

Nozza XBA
12-02-2009, 02:49 PM
Yeh.. thanks! Feels good to rub it into peoples face dont it.. but not when no one cares lol

Everything I've seen/read on this keeps pulling me towards a rent. I've got it set for that on my lovefilm account.. but I may see it before that arrives at my mates and it may change my mind, but to me imo it doesnt look all that. All I see if a GTAIV skin with AC gamplay??

BlindxLink
12-02-2009, 03:08 PM
Nozza this game has NOTHING in common with Asshole Creed other than you can climb, which is completely different.

This game is so much better than GTA imho. I found myself playing this more than I've played GTA or any other shitty game like that, (Saints Row, Mercs, etc.) combined. GTA you just run around and shoot drug dealers.

sepulturas666
12-02-2009, 03:19 PM
All I see if a GTAIV skin with AC gamplay??

The Saboteur is totally different. Also GTAIV and AssCreed are way, way more repetative than this imo. ;)

xX Adam 1993 Xx
12-02-2009, 03:39 PM
Yeh.. thanks! Feels good to rub it into peoples face dont it.. but not when no one cares lol

Everything I've seen/read on this keeps pulling me towards a rent. I've got it set for that on my lovefilm account.. but I may see it before that arrives at my mates and it may change my mind, but to me imo it doesnt look all that. All I see if a GTAIV skin with AC gamplay??
Im not rubbing it in anyones face i was simply saying that this is a great game. Is it such a crime to let people know whether the game is good or bad. Like they say the best form of advertisement is of word of mouth.

Danteveli
12-02-2009, 05:36 PM
ok but is it really short or what?

xX Adam 1993 Xx
12-02-2009, 06:28 PM
ok but is it really short or what?
Its a pretty long game. only reason ive completed it so quick is because i was on it for 2 days solid cause i have no college till thursday so i had time lol.

WarGod3
12-02-2009, 06:29 PM
what type of game is it?

BooBear824
12-02-2009, 07:37 PM
Do the achievements seem pretty easy? Can you just play and have fun and get most of them, or does it seem like a grind?
Thanks

Nlkuysdf
12-02-2009, 08:30 PM
Do the achievements seem pretty easy? Can you just play and have fun and get most of them, or does it seem like a grind?
Thanks

What he said. I just preordered this yesterday and won't get it until Tuesday at the earliest. I wish I was cool and could get games early. I've been anticipating this game as much as AC2. Y'all are so lucky.

GoJoeThibaultGo
12-02-2009, 09:07 PM
about how many hours does it take to complete the main story (not rushing)?

AirborneRichard
12-02-2009, 09:36 PM
Ive just completed it and all i can say is WOW. seriously this is one of the best games ive ever played. definatly worth a buy.

I not want to say anything bad your way buddy but already completed the game!!? I know the only possible way to get this done is either have connection to or with game reviewers to get an early copy or downloaded it lol. I not say anything its all fine by me just funny the release date is 3th of december in europe and 8th of december in the US lol. So tell me how u managed to do this :)

Evol Error
12-02-2009, 10:32 PM
What he said. I just preordered this yesterday and won't get it until Tuesday at the earliest. I wish I was cool and could get games early. I've been anticipating this game as much as AC2. Y'all are so lucky.
Yeah or burn them..... illegally....

Evol Error
12-02-2009, 10:35 PM
But if you have a 'good career' and get paid good.. ;) , you wont need to download and burn them... I mean c'mon... whatcha gonna do when m$ finds out you gained your achievements in a non-legit way?... so even if in college or w/e just get a job and pay for the games, show some respect.

xX Adam 1993 Xx
12-02-2009, 10:36 PM
I not want to say anything bad your way buddy but already completed the game!!? I know the only possible way to get this done is either have connection to or with game reviewers to get an early copy or downloaded it lol. I not say anything its all fine by me just funny the release date is 3th of december in europe and 8th of december in the US lol. So tell me how u managed to do this :)
My pre-order from shopto.net arrived yesterday morning. Piracy isnt the only way to get games early its time people learned that.

Youngtone 03
12-02-2009, 10:39 PM
is there a lot of nudity female that is

xX Adam 1993 Xx
12-02-2009, 10:40 PM
But if you have a 'good career' and get paid good.. ;) , you wont need to download and burn them... I mean c'mon... whatcha gonna do when m$ finds out you gained your achievements in a non-legit way?... so even if in college or w/e just get a job and pay for the games, show some respect.
can i just point out that what you are accusing me of is pretty serious. And have you got EVIDENCE to back up youre theory about how i obtained 1 game early. I hardly ever get games early maybe 1 day early from pre-orders. with this one i was lucky enough to get 3 days early from shopto.net. Piracy isnt the only way to get games early. Please feel free to post back in this thread when you have evidence to back up youre theory. FYI i can more than afford to pay for legit games.

xX Adam 1993 Xx
12-02-2009, 10:42 PM
is there a lot of nudity female that is
In the box there is a DLC code and it makes the women in the midnight show in the bar have there boobies out.

Youngtone 03
12-02-2009, 10:47 PM
is that special edition or just any copy

xX Adam 1993 Xx
12-02-2009, 10:51 PM
is that special edition or just any copy
mines the normal copy and the code was in the box.

AirborneRichard
12-03-2009, 05:10 AM
My pre-order from shopto.net arrived yesterday morning. Piracy isnt the only way to get games early its time people learned that.

Relax m8 i not accussing u of anything if u say u got the game 3 days earlier then the official release date then i believe u ;) Then shopto.net just had them very early and u went lucky :)

Kelekin
12-03-2009, 05:44 AM
Relax m8 i not accussing u of anything if u say u got the game 3 days earlier then the official release date then i believe u ;) Then shopto.net just had them very early and u went lucky :)

Do you think stores get games right on the day of release? We got our copies of The Saboteur in six days early, and, as a rental store, we are encouraged to play them before street date. It's completely legal and helps us know about a product in advance.

There's a million ways to get something before street date.

cbkste
12-03-2009, 12:16 PM
after u complete the game and can still go around paris, gettin anythign achivments u need?

SketchStone
12-03-2009, 12:45 PM
Do you think stores get games right on the day of release? We got our copies of The Saboteur in six days early, and, as a rental store, we are encouraged to play them before street date. It's completely legal and helps us know about a product in advance.

There's a million ways to get something before street date.

Agreed, folk can be far too quick to jump to the conclusion that someone is a crim who has Dled a cracked copy. For example, I was lucky enough to pick mine up two days early from an indie games shop. Tend to pay a little over the odds for that though, but when you've been wanting it for a year and a half, patience isn't always a virtue;)

Crimson Ridley
12-03-2009, 12:56 PM
Am I the only one who has noticed that this guy hasn't answered any questions related to the game, other than a code? All he's done is defend himself.

Nlkuysdf
12-03-2009, 03:19 PM
Am I the only one who has noticed that this guy hasn't answered any questions related to the game, other than a code? All he's done is defend himself.

Yes, I think you are the only one, being the fact that there weren't many questions asked to begin with. Besides the nudity code he was asked about achievements and if the game was really short. Everyone was trying to flame him for getting the game a few days early, so I don't blame him for not posting anything else on this thread.

xX Adam 1993 Xx
12-03-2009, 05:20 PM
Excuse me. Do you think i havent got the game or something if so add me on live and i will proove it. Of course i have defended myself against abuse. Wouldent you? And i have ansered question about the game other than the code and if anyone has any questions about the game feel free to ask.
Thank you

ponypo2001
12-03-2009, 06:07 PM
Excuse me. Do you think i havent got the game or something if so add me on live and i will proove it. Of course i have defended myself against abuse. Wouldent you? And i have ansered question about the game other than the code and if anyone has any questions about the game feel free to ask.
Thank you

Your gamercard link is broken and isn't the same as your username so we can't mate.

The Destroyernatorer
12-03-2009, 08:51 PM
One of the best games you have ever played? I haven't played it, so I won't argue, but it is getting some mediocre reviews.

xX Adam 1993 Xx
12-03-2009, 09:21 PM
Your gamercard link is broken and isn't the same as your username so we can't mate.
What? you actually spent time clicking my link to view my gamercard just to see if i had the game or not.:confused: Judging by youre gamerscore i didnt think you would have time to do that.

xX Adam 1993 Xx
12-03-2009, 09:22 PM
One of the best games you have ever played? I haven't played it, so I won't argue, but it is getting some mediocre reviews.
It has the best single player story ive ever played yes. Kinda reminded me of mafia on the black xbox.

ponypo2001
12-03-2009, 09:34 PM
What? you actually spent time clicking my link to view my gamercard just to see if i had the game or not.:confused: Judging by youre gamerscore i didnt think you would have time to do that.
Oi,chill,I wasn't being a prick.I was pointing out you can't see your tag cause you haven't put the correct code in at the side.You're the one who said people should look your tag up in the first place but they can't if it's broken you prat.

Jesus,the way you jumped down my throat makes me wonder,it really does.You don't like people throwing crap at you and you blast me for being polite and pointing something out.Unbelievable.Still,better leave it,I should be earning gamerscore shouldn't I?

The Destroyernatorer
12-04-2009, 12:44 AM
It has the best single player story ive ever played yes. Kinda reminded me of mafia on the black xbox.

Have you played: Final Fantasy I-V, Final Fantasy VII, Batman: Arkham Asylum, the Modern warfare games, the Halo games, handheld classics like pokemon, any Mario game, any Zelda game, any Metroid game, Rayman , Tomb Raider, Starfox, any of the Half life games, Portal, any of the GOW games, Eternal Darkness, Viewtiful Joe, any Resident Evil game, Deus Ex, any of the Monkey island games, any (proper) Castlevania game, any of the God of War games, Golden Sun, Psychonauts, any MGS game, Chrono Trigger, GTA III, GTA: Vice City, Okami, KOTOR, Diablo, Dragon Age Origins, Perfect Dark, Beyond Good and Evil and Bioshock?

I seriously doubt it is better than all of them (if any) ;)

DarkestHour00
12-04-2009, 01:57 AM
Oi,chill,I wasn't being a prick.I was pointing out you can't see your tag cause you haven't put the correct code in at the side.You're the one who said people should look your tag up in the first place but they can't if it's broken you prat.

Jesus,the way you jumped down my throat makes me wonder,it really does.You don't like people throwing crap at you and you blast me for being polite and pointing something out.Unbelievable.Still,better leave it,I should be earning gamerscore shouldn't I?

Yeah I too was feeling bad for this guy because of the way people were acting to him and then he gets rude with you when you were being nice! Wow just wow.

ParaLegend
12-04-2009, 02:18 AM

For starters I highly doubt that, I've gotta agree with The Destroyernatorer, It can't be better than all those games, if any. Also, riddle me this, how could you have completed it considering it isn't released anywhere in the world until later today??? And finally, why the hostility towards ponypo2001? I'm sure he, like the rest of us, was just curious as to how you had accomplished this without any evidence. Make sure you have some to back yourself up next time. Twat.

xX Adam 1993 Xx
12-04-2009, 09:06 AM
For starters I highly doubt that, I've gotta agree with The Destroyernatorer, It can't be better than all those games, if any. Also, riddle me this, how could you have completed it considering it isn't released anywhere in the world until later today??? And finally, why the hostility towards ponypo2001? I'm sure he, like the rest of us, was just curious as to how you had accomplished this without any evidence. Make sure you have some to back yourself up next time. Twat.
If you read back through the thread you will see how i got it early. secondly why do people seem to think that stores get there games in on the realease date. As someone stated in this thread that his game store has had copies of this game in the storeroom for almost a week and it is not hard to get games early. mine was a pre-order that arrived early. Why would i need eveidence to proof to a few people on the internet that i own a game. i dont get it. Would you also like proof that i own modern warfare 2 and forza 3 also?

xX Adam 1993 Xx
12-04-2009, 09:08 AM
Have you played: Final Fantasy I-V, Final Fantasy VII, Batman: Arkham Asylum, the Modern warfare games, the Halo games, handheld classics like pokemon, any Mario game, any Zelda game, any Metroid game, Rayman , Tomb Raider, Starfox, any of the Half life games, Portal, any of the GOW games, Eternal Darkness, Viewtiful Joe, any Resident Evil game, Deus Ex, any of the Monkey island games, any (proper) Castlevania game, any of the God of War games, Golden Sun, Psychonauts, any MGS game, Chrono Trigger, GTA III, GTA: Vice City, Okami, KOTOR, Diablo, Dragon Age Origins, Perfect Dark, Beyond Good and Evil and Bioshock?

I seriously doubt it is better than all of them (if any) ;)
Theonly 2 of them games i would say have good single player is the gta ones as they are sandbox free roamers like the sabouteur and i only tend to enjoy sandbox.

xX Adam 1993 Xx
12-04-2009, 09:10 AM
Ponypo2001 i apologize for my unneccesary response to you last night i cant believe how i responded to you when i had woken up this morning. so again im sorry.

The Destroyernatorer
12-04-2009, 12:22 PM
Theonly 2 of them games i would say have good single player is the gta ones as they are sandbox free roamers like the sabouteur and i only tend to enjoy sandbox.

Ok, that makes more sense. You must seriously be the only person in the world who ONLY likes sandbox games though... I realy can't believe you don't like any of those games, I named like 100 (If you include all the mario/zelda games etc) different games which are some of the greatest games of all time, and all you like is GTA. I can't tell if you have incredibly specific tastes or just haven't actually played any of the other games I mentioned, as maybe you're not much of a gamer :confused:

xX Adam 1993 Xx
12-04-2009, 01:09 PM
Ok, that makes more sense. You must seriously be the only person in the world who ONLY likes sandbox games though... I realy can't believe you don't like any of those games, I named like 100 (If you include all the mario/zelda games etc) different games which are some of the greatest games of all time, and all you like is GTA. I can't tell if you have incredibly specific tastes or just haven't actually played any of the other games I mentioned, as maybe you're not much of a gamer :confused:
i will rephrase what i said. Sandbox games are my favorite games. saying that i love FPS like cod etc. But i dont like zelda games. But with the sabouteur being a sandbox game it grabbed my attention as soon as i started.

ParaLegend
12-04-2009, 02:11 PM
If you read back through the thread you will see how i got it early. secondly why do people seem to think that stores get there games in on the realease date. As someone stated in this thread that his game store has had copies of this game in the storeroom for almost a week and it is not hard to get games early. mine was a pre-order that arrived early. Why would i need eveidence to proof to a few people on the internet that i own a game. i dont get it. Would you also like proof that i own modern warfare 2 and forza 3 also?

Fair enough. I overreacted and didn't look carefully enough, my bad man.

HarperBird
12-04-2009, 02:46 PM
i will rephrase what i said. Sandbox games are my favorite games. saying that i love FPS like cod etc. But i dont like zelda games. But with the sabouteur being a sandbox game it grabbed my attention as soon as i started.

mate who doesn't like zelda games. what about ocarina of time one of the best games of all time in my opinion and its kinda of a sandbox game but not to the extent of games like GTA or Fallout 3. back to topic though this game looks awsum and i brought my copy today and lookin forward to playin it

YUGANSKNEFTEGAZ
12-04-2009, 04:46 PM
so how long to completion of campaign, champ??

well done btw :drunk

xX Adam 1993 Xx
12-04-2009, 05:34 PM
so how long to completion of campaign, champ??

well done btw :drunk
took me from 10am to 4am so a few hours

The Destroyernatorer
12-04-2009, 05:58 PM
took me from 10am to 4am so a few hours
Did you take any toilet breaks? :p

xX Adam 1993 Xx
12-04-2009, 08:13 PM
Did you take any toilet breaks? :p
Yes. ;) I had to much time on my hands that day.