PDA

View Full Version : Still Swastika Flags?

AirborneRichard
12-02-2009, 09:01 PM
Hey guys i just wondering as some already got the game, did they keep the swastika flags in and around Paris or replaced them with the usual black crosses? Its not realy that important to me but sinds its the nazi,s holding paris and i seen screenshot with them in the game and some screens with the black crosses. To note: might be the NTSC version got this but PAL not. So would be great if anybody can tell if theres any difference between then :) thnx

Nlkuysdf
12-02-2009, 09:06 PM
Hey guys i just wondering as some already got the game, did they keep the swastika flags in and around Paris or replaced them with the usual black crosses? Its not realy that important to me but sinds its the nazi,s holding paris and i seen screenshot with them in the game and some screens with the black crosses. To note: might be the NTSC version got this but PAL not. So would be great if anybody can tell if theres any difference between then :) thnx

LOL. I've seen you post asking about the swastika at least 5 times. I'm not calling you a racist or anything so don't take it that way. I just think it's funny you keep asking, saying it's not important, and no one has given you an answer.

AirborneRichard
12-02-2009, 09:31 PM
LOL. I've seen you post asking about the swastika at least 5 times. I'm not calling you a racist or anything so don't take it that way. I just think it's funny you keep asking, saying it's not important, and no one has given you an answer.

Hiya i know i just kinda intrested if there was a difference ;) And nope i,m not an rasist or an nazi. I think honest were all the same no mather what color or religion we have so that should do it! :)
I just find it silly nobody gave me an answer to this, at least correct me if i,m wrong normal kinda question. Or it must be that whoever answer find him or herself political incorrect lol!!!
As i said its just a question ;)

Gnasher13
12-02-2009, 11:06 PM
Theirs swastikas all over the game.

DENAz666
12-03-2009, 03:13 AM
Yeah they are everywhere

AirborneRichard
12-03-2009, 05:13 AM
Thanks :) Well that wasn,t to hard to answer or? haha. Anyways nice to know.

Nlkuysdf
12-03-2009, 05:52 AM
Finally!!!! Someone gave Richard his answer!!!:p

DENAz666
12-04-2009, 02:47 AM
lol!! Yeah no shortage of Swastikas, france is covered in them

AirborneRichard
12-04-2009, 08:32 PM
Finally!!!! Someone gave Richard his answer!!!:p

Hahaha Indeed :p Well i got the game now and as for most had problems with the DCL download but i see its fixed now lol. And yeah they keept all the flags in the PAL version. Not sure if theres a difference however in Germany that country is very strickt about these things but otherwise its all there lol.
And man this game is fun!! LOL

Nlkuysdf
12-05-2009, 02:16 AM
Hahaha Indeed :p Well i got the game now and as for most had problems with the DCL download but i see its fixed now lol. And yeah they keept all the flags in the PAL version. Not sure if theres a difference however in Germany that country is very strickt about these things but otherwise its all there lol.
And man this game is fun!! LOL

Glad to hear you got to see the flags. Lol. Can't wait for Tuesday. 4 more days.

XCVii 007
12-05-2009, 02:36 AM
there are lots of nazi stuff mayne
here i am, dressed up as one. in full gear, driving in a nazi car

YouTube- The Saboteur - Hell on Wheels achievement - Nazi Country Race 2