PDA

View Full Version : Postcard Question.

osakamitsu
12-02-2009, 10:58 PM
I havent found any yet. Are there any that are missable? Will I be able to go back and find them? What about after I finish the game?

xX Adam 1993 Xx
12-02-2009, 11:09 PM
I havent found any yet. Are there any that are missable? Will I be able to go back and find them? What about after I finish the game?
At the gun store you can buy maps showing you were all the collectables are then they show as white squares on the map.

osakamitsu
12-02-2009, 11:21 PM
Thanks for the information but are any of them missable?

DENAz666
12-03-2009, 03:11 AM
lol yeah of course they are, they aren't part of the story or anything, so if your not looking for them, then you'll miss them.

On the topic, what do they look like? Do they stand out?

osakamitsu
12-03-2009, 05:16 AM
your answer almost sounds sarcastic.But then you ask me what they look like... so you havent played the game. So you dont understand what I am asking. I asked for a reason. I wanted to know because this game has a prolog type of thing. I didnt know if there were any hidden in that area and I didnt know if I would be able to return. Also I wouldnt necessarily miss them if they arnt part of the story line, if there was a free roam mode after you beat the game would I?

AirborneRichard
12-03-2009, 05:22 AM
your answer almost sounds sarcastic.But then you ask me what they look like... so you havent played the game. So you dont understand what I am asking. I asked for a reason. I wanted to know because this game has a prolog type of thing. I didnt know if there were any hidden in that area and I didnt know if I would be able to return. Also I wouldnt necessarily miss them if they arnt part of the story line, if there was a free roam mode after you beat the game would I?

Like most free roaming games u most def will be able to go on after u finish the game finding all those postcards u missing. I realy think theres no postcards in the first intro mission. I all the free roaming games u always were able to do this after u finished main story like GTA IV u still was been able to go and hunt the Pigeons in Libery City and i,m almost sure its the same in The Saboteur.

DENAz666
12-04-2009, 02:54 AM

Nah not sarcastic mate, you asked a general question, so i gave you a general answer :P

I have played the game, just hadn't found a postcard at the time. If i had of known you were reffering to the intro part, then i would have been able to give you a much more specific answer :) But you just asked if any were missable, you could have been reffering to any part of the game

Just to help you further, the postcard i found was actually lying on the ground, not even really hidden, just laying there. If you buy one of the maps from your arms dealer, then they will appear on your mini map along with the other contraband and stuff :)

xX Adam 1993 Xx
12-04-2009, 09:12 AM
lol yeah of course they are, they aren't part of the story or anything, so if your not looking for them, then you'll miss them.

On the topic, what do they look like? Do they stand out?
no they dont. without the map i wouldent of found any of them.

osakamitsu
12-05-2009, 06:55 PM
Nah not sarcastic mate, you asked a general question, so i gave you a general answer :P

I have played the game, just hadn't found a postcard at the time. If i had of known you were reffering to the intro part, then i would have been able to give you a much more specific answer :) But you just asked if any were missable, you could have been reffering to any part of the game

Just to help you further, the postcard i found was actually lying on the ground, not even really hidden, just laying there. If you buy one of the maps from your arms dealer, then they will appear on your mini map along with the other contraband and stuff :)

its cool man. Thanks for the info. :D

ChemicalRider
12-05-2009, 10:10 PM
Postcards are in 90% of case on a ground (others might be on 1 or 2nd floor). Next to them they are no nazis. They looks like A4 paper with some coolors on it. U can find them next to famuse Paris monumets, buldings.

XCVii 007
12-05-2009, 11:28 PM
i dunno about you guys, but there are hundreds of those freeplay nazi targets, which is included with the postcards, they all show up as white squares on the map. that is a bunch of targets to clear out, man...