PDA

View Full Version : question for someone who has beaten the game..

GoJoeThibaultGo
12-03-2009, 01:01 AM
after completion of the game, can you free roam to get any missed collectables and do freeplay events and the such?

AirborneRichard
12-03-2009, 05:17 AM
after completion of the game, can you free roam to get any missed collectables and do freeplay events and the such?

I,m sure you can at least thats normal with most free-roaming games. But there are some ppl that finished it so lets wait what they say :) My geuss is u can woudn,t make sence to let u play again from start just because u missed a few postcards or stuff. It was like this in GTA IV and in Crackdown and Saints Row 2 and all are free roaming games :)

xX Adam 1993 Xx
12-03-2009, 05:23 PM
once you have finished the game you are free to roam paris collection the collerctables. Little tip for you. Go to the gun salesman and buy all the maps they are 200 contraband each and all the collectables will shoe up on youre map as white squares.

XCVii 007
12-03-2009, 09:27 PM
There are hundreds of those freeplay Nazi targets. I dunno but that would take a long time for 10G each city. They stop being fun after a while.

When you beat the game, you get Dierker's gun unlocked from the shop. Best get that, it has a smaller reticle, for higher accuracy.

Barad
12-04-2009, 12:17 PM
Atleast this game is long.