PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone actually do the undefeated without the ghosts?

bdg7884
02-25-2007, 10:39 PM
As the title states, Did anyone actually do the undefeated achievements without one of the ghost characters? I'm doing them on my own and they are actually not that bad. I just wanted to feel that I actually achieved something. I'm not talking smack about the people that did, just wondering!

chewy
02-26-2007, 07:48 PM
I did. I didn't know about the ghosts' no damage ability until after I beat the game...oh well, it was still fun...I still thought the final death star run was the most difficult and the ghosts would not have helped me there.

Psyccho
02-27-2007, 12:12 AM
I beat it without the ghosts...I didn't know they couldn't get hurt either. The final death star run was easy i thought, i hated the hoth battle i mustve died like 20 times tryin to beat it

Molneze3
02-27-2007, 12:17 AM
My first time through the game i beat a bunch of the levels without the ghost, since they don't unlock until after you beat it. And as you know, the ghost don't matter in the flying missions. I didn't think they were really all that hard either, once you know your way through the levels. There were a few though that i got tired of trying, so i just used the ghosts...

bdg7884
02-28-2007, 08:58 PM
I'm happy to say I made it through all the undefeated levels without the ghosts! It's actually pretty easy. There are a few that were a pain in the ass! But just keep trying and you shall succeed. ;) I actually feel like I accomplished something! A few tips to any who have not completed this yet... Learn the level when you run through on story and free play mode. You will then know who, what, and when they enemies are coming.

jqtaxpayer
03-14-2007, 06:36 PM
I did a bunch of missions without dying, but not all of them. I didn't know the ghosts didn't take damage until after I unlocked them and found out by accident. Then I did the rest of the missions with the ghosts. I'd rather just go through once so I don't get tired of the game, really.

I play it here and there to attempt to unlock the flying mission achievements. I think I've got three left... "Death Star II", "Falcon Flight" and another. I don't remember.

Walcherina
03-27-2007, 08:30 PM
I got a few of the undefeated by just playing through. By then I'd played each level enough and just ran through em quick with a ghost.

I xp I shELmo
04-02-2007, 01:33 PM
yeah i got a few just by chance before looking up wat the achievements were, but then i just went through with the ghost :P

DFILL450
04-08-2007, 06:18 AM
yea i just did anyways lol

Clockeye
04-11-2007, 01:12 AM
hell no i didn't

Bax x360a
04-21-2007, 09:43 PM
How do you unlock the ghosts? ive only done the first mission :( these ghosts sound like it will be alot easier though :woop:

KingPinn187
04-22-2007, 06:00 AM
i didnt even buy the ghosts until i had everything in the game and i was just buying stuff for 100%.. the running around parts are extremely easy all u have to do is just play as han solo or a jedi and just stand still while constantly tapping X so i figured the ghost were too expensive and they wont help u in the flying parts either so i just saved my money on multipliers

Bax x360a
04-22-2007, 08:33 PM
Okay so im geussing to get the ghosts youve got to go to the store place...how many levels approximately does it take before you have enough of whatever it is you need to buy them? i dont fancy playing through the same levels over and over again, want to make it as easy as possible.
Thanks in advance for any help

MnM
05-28-2007, 03:39 AM
i beat the FIRST LEVEL w/o any ghosts....and that was enough for me! the game's fun and all but i guess i'm not THAT good (or maybe i'm just too careless). just finished LEGO CITY and went and bought Anikin's ghost, only did 1 lvl but WOW it was eeeeesy. so can't wait till i get home and start slamming out those other lvls. too bad i'll have to develop some real skill for the flying mish's :\ oh well

xRogue 5x
05-30-2007, 04:16 AM
All i have left is the death star II undefeated then i'll have them all so i guess you could say i did it without ghosts. The regular levels aren't that bad way easier than the vehicle levels.

Crash
05-30-2007, 12:26 PM
I did most of them without ghosts, but went back and finished a few off with a ghost to get them over with quickly.

Farrmark
05-30-2007, 01:02 PM
I used the ghosts.

Still haven't done all the missions undefeated yet......

R Rated Love
06-08-2007, 06:47 AM
So far I have only done 5 chapters, and only completed one of them undefeated. I have played them all through twice, and I find it much easier the second time.

Spades12321
06-14-2007, 04:24 PM
I did two accidentaly, but to answer your question no. The two I did without trying was episode 4 chapter 1 and 4.

jabhwakins
06-17-2007, 07:38 PM
I did most of them without the ghosts. I usually would try them first without the ghosts and then do them with the ghosts if I didn't get them. All in all I probably used the ghosts about 4-5 times.

Hoof Hearted25
06-18-2007, 01:30 AM
i did the first mission without ghosts before i knew the ghosts existed

housemdfan
06-18-2007, 01:35 AM
I did one of the levels without even trying w/o the Ghosts too. i don't remember which one.

Punish3r
06-18-2007, 02:17 AM
I'm working on it. It can be pretty frustrating though.

SevenFisher
06-18-2007, 05:50 PM
At first, for few stages I did used ghost characters. But when I was playing through game (by starting again) I just used Han Solo most of time because of his excellent dodge ability, and I can completed any of levels undefeated, if I just rush the level without picking up extra studs.

Now, the flying levels, are hard. Took me more than few tries. x.x I dunno which is hardest, but I'm guessing Hoth is.

Weirdo666
07-04-2007, 08:45 PM
i have only 6 undefeated so far, 3 normal and 3 with ghost as i kept dying at some stupid point or another.
even with the gost i had to replay a few times as i carelessly jumped..besides a platform...hey i have very strong glasses ok?

oneshotbilly
07-09-2007, 10:09 PM
Thank god, i read this topic before attempting the undefeated achievements - the IV levels were a piece a piss with ghost obi-wan - and only Death Star II to go for the flying levels ;) :eek:

Crimson Drifter
01-30-2008, 10:30 PM
I got undefeated on all of episode IV and a few on V, without using the ghost, but that was before I found out about them, now the rest will be done with the ghost ;)

Rink Rat 55
02-03-2008, 05:21 PM
Does it matter which ghost person you use? Just wondering since trying to save my money to be able to buy the other stuff that help you get money when you are not trying to get the undefeated achievement.

J eVeRy DaY 514
02-17-2008, 04:46 PM
yes i have been doing it. i have the last two levels to go, and so far, only 'Cloud City Trap' is the only one i haven't done.

slackgir
03-16-2008, 09:20 PM
i did on my old offline account. didn't realize there were ghosts. it took forever. i plan on using them this time.

StumpyFlesh
03-21-2008, 12:49 AM
I did a couple during story mode and while going for minikits and such without the ghosts without trying, and obviously all of the flying missions.

BearsAirz
03-22-2008, 04:41 PM
I did some when I used to play this. but now that i am finishing it up for the pts. I am just using the ghosts. Its not super hard, but the ghosts are way easier.

Yoshikiller995
05-17-2008, 03:11 AM
I'm not far enougt yet, but more then likely, I will use ghosts when it comes to it.

AngrySalad
06-24-2008, 12:41 PM
I think this is the next thing I'm going to do after I 1K Lego Indy. I need to go back and beat this game, too.

biochem411
06-25-2008, 05:02 PM
I managed to go undefeated on a couple missions whilst (yes, whilst) playing story mode. When I went back to get all of the kits/bricks though I used the ghost to keep from getting annoyed with the enemies and then generally got the undefeated achievement at the same time.

HxS F4T4L1TY
06-25-2008, 07:21 PM
I've gotten 3 undefeated levels under my belt. I'd have more if I really buckled down and stopped making stupid mistakes. The old Jedi-can-deflect-blasters-with-lightsabers trick works wonders, especially if you time it right and take out the guy shooting you. I'll probably use the ghost characters to finish off the other levels. I wish there was a ghost ship! Those flying levels are absolutely pains in the butt. To anyone who's finished them undefeated...you are awesome!

onemorechanc
08-06-2008, 04:19 PM
I did one level without the ghosts, but that was because I went through it so many times looking for the last minikit that I knew it pretty good. When it came time for the rest of the undefeated achievements, I just wanted them done so I used a ghost. Only one left ... the Death Star II ....

shiningcheese
08-06-2008, 04:53 PM
I didn't use the ghosts on the flying levels. I really only used them on 2 different levels, I just don't remember which ones...

raggyt
04-06-2009, 11:37 AM
I used the ghosts to get undefeated, but only to save time on getting the achievement.

malaf1
04-09-2009, 09:33 AM
done most levels without ghosts only struggled on battle star II undefeated.

rsxdelerium
05-05-2009, 07:07 PM
I did a lot of them in free play while collecting the kits .. I used ghost on like 4 levels to get undefeated.

Floodclaw
05-24-2009, 04:20 AM
Like a couple above, I didn't even know the ghosts didn't take damage until after I had done it. And even then, the only one I had left was Death Star II.

*facepalm*

IXI Icetray IXI
05-31-2009, 07:14 PM
I did lol very frustrating times that was I didnt figure out that you could use ghost till a week after I beat it. :mad:

Blue Radium
06-03-2009, 06:52 AM
Of course I used the ghosts, it would be crazy not to. The option is there, so you had might as well use it. Even so, the ground levels without ghosts would be much easier that the flying levels.

SonicForever56
08-27-2009, 03:13 PM
I did ALL the levels without ghosts and if you don't believe me look at the dates of my achievements! I am so happy that I did something hard. I also just got the Death Star II achievement! All undefeated achievements achieved!

STONE DEVIL
09-21-2009, 05:31 PM
I've beaten a few missions without the ghosts. I'm on the end DeathStar mision right now.

Toyz
10-16-2009, 09:02 AM
I didn't know you could use the ghosts! and not get hurt!

Sha
10-16-2009, 09:15 AM
I did them without the ghosts, except for one mission, which I found too annoying to play anymore. (I now do have to replay all the levels again for the other Starwars Lego game though :()

But it doesn't really matter, the hardest part of the achievement are the missions like Death Star II, beating that mission without dying should've been an achievement on it's own, everyone gets stuck on that one.

Starz 007
10-18-2009, 09:52 PM
I did several of them on my first or second try, but to clean up I did the remaining 5 or so with the ghost characters.

TehEmerald
12-01-2010, 09:03 PM
How do you unlock the ghosts? ive only done the first mission :( these ghosts sound like it will be alot easier though :woop:

The ghosts are unlocked after completing all episodes, with Anakin, Obi Wan and Yoda available to buy, these characters cannot be harmed by anything except falls. :woop:

Chazzychaz44
11-04-2011, 05:04 PM
I got all my levels undefeated using shodt obi wan, just have to make sure you dont fall off of anything cause that counts as a death, the flying missions re ittle tricky, they take a little bit of time to understand where things are at and how to plan so that you dont blow up

Mickford
03-27-2012, 05:37 AM
Yeah I tried doing it without ghosts on a few of the easier levels, but I'd done some of the levels so many times by then, I just wanted to hurry up and complete it so I just used old ghost Obi-Wan :)

WIMBLE802
09-21-2012, 06:26 PM
I did one, but now that I know you can just run thru them with the ghosts. I will be attempting the rest shortly. Thanks everyone.