PDA

View Full Version : ANSWERS TO GET 1000 REAL QUICK (not the guide)

xxDAMRONxx
12-03-2009, 06:46 AM
Robbery (do this separate from the other 4) and stealing 5 bases:

Play cooperstown, and throw fast balls. Putt your outfield deep. They will hit a lot of homeruns. When they do, move your outfielder to wall and press up on the right stick (do not click it) and he will run up the wall to rob the HR. Any time you get on base try to steal. Press B and then left on the D-pad to make your batter NOT SWING...lead off one step and then start running right when he starts his wind up to steal the base...do it twice when you get on base (once to second and once to third) DONE

The Rest:

Pick a team and go to the players and move all the personal stats of each player to max. Pick your opponent and move all the personal stats (EXCEPT THE FASTBALL) to the minimum. Allow all the players to ONLY BE ABLE TO THROW FASTBALLS AND ALLOW THEM TO THROW THEM WITH SOME SPEED AND ACCURACY.

Change your pitching style to ZONE (not zone 1). this will help you throw strikes (hit the corners). Change your batting style to classic.

Enter "Derek Jeter" cheat code and turn on super bunts and two strikes yer out cheats.

For batting...wait until the pitcher is in his wind up and as the ball is coming toward the plate hold the Y button to bunt. You should get into bunting stance right near when the ball is near the plate and slam homeruns. Now do this for 9 innings and you will get super slugger, 20 points in one game.

With the change in pitching style you should have no trouble getting 15 strikeouts with two strikers yer out.

jasonisco0l
03-11-2010, 07:22 PM
cooperstown never hits alot of homeruns for me.

xboxmorgan91
09-06-2011, 01:56 AM
Very helpful thank you.

Arsenic 17
09-24-2012, 02:12 AM
Thanks for the help. Everything worked well for me. I had trouble getting the 3 HRs in one game. It glitched and didnt give it to me. I had two players with 3 HR. It may be related to the fact that I saved my game a lot and reloaded many times.

Found it easier to up the speed and location skills for other teams pitchers. I was able to get this by the third or fourth inning. When they throw faster the ball jumps more off the bunts.

Robbery worked fairly easily for me. I got it second inning or so. If you are not going to get the wall climb, just dont catch the ball to continue the inning. I lost like 20 to 0 but got this achievement. I dont even think I set my outfield to deep because it was annoying to do it so often. just keep tossing them fast balls down the middle.

20 runs aint bad. You could probably also use the adjustment to this guide the I mention for super slugger, to increase fastball speed for opposing pitchers.

SIMPLYMIDGET
01-04-2013, 03:13 PM
Will be trying this game this weekend, thanks.