PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain collectables to me?

Barad
12-03-2009, 06:05 PM
Seriosuly what are the collectables on this game and how many of them are there? I heard 1300 so I'm like wtf! :eek:

Guys?

GoJoeThibaultGo
12-03-2009, 06:20 PM
well from what i hear the only collectables are postcards. but then theres about 1000 or so freeplay events, some of which are tied to acheivments.

Barad
12-03-2009, 06:34 PM
have you played the game?

how many postcards are there?

what are freeplay events?

how do you find them all?

lol sorry for the questions.

kvant
12-03-2009, 06:40 PM
have you played the game?

how many postcards are there?

what are freeplay events?

how do you find them all?

lol sorry for the questions.

I have played the game.

There are bit over 30 postcards.

Freeplay events are targets to blow up. (radar, searchlight, tanks... etc). there are around 1000 of these.

You can buy maps in game that show all the targets on the map as dots. white dots and postcards are included in this so you can't really just gather them.

One thing to note is that after finishing the game and continuing there seems to be no autosave. Lost over 300 blown up targets -_-

Barad
12-03-2009, 06:45 PM
I have played the game.

Freeplay events are targets to blow up. (radar, searchlight, tanks... etc). there are around 1000 of these.

You can buy maps in game that show all the targets on the map as dots. white dots and postcards are included in this so you can't really just gather them.

One thing to note is that after finishing the game and continuing there seems to be no autosave. Lost over 300 blown up targets -_-

Ahh ok thanks man..well atleast the freeplay events aren't proper hardcore collectables like the pigeons on GTA IV and thanks for the heads up on the autosave issue (i betta remember that)

xX Adam 1993 Xx
12-03-2009, 06:45 PM
I have played the game.

One thing to note is that after finishing the game and continuing there
seems to be no autosave. Lost over 300 blown up targets -_-
strange. it autosaves for me. everytime i got a target autosave emblem pops up