PDA

View Full Version : Big problem anyone else?

loborock
12-04-2009, 01:29 PM
Ok so here is the deal. im in the created superstar road to wrestlemania. everytime that i win the royal rumble my game freezes. this has happened 6 times with 2 different games. my xbox only does it with this game on that spot only. so is my problem with the games or with my xbox? can anyone give me something. lol

SirBigRig
12-04-2009, 04:29 PM
i had a similar problem with GH:M, on the final song...... my xbox died about 3 weeks later...

kall5ter
12-04-2009, 07:33 PM
must be your xbox :) x

GTrejo
12-05-2009, 02:26 AM
I Think it's ur XBOX cuse I had the same prob.

FurryMohkis
12-06-2009, 12:39 PM
You'll get Red Ring of Death or if not, it's just being ass. You need to get it fixed asap or the damage will get harder to fix.

Grummy
12-12-2009, 04:23 PM
It's the game.

I'm getting it too and this is the only game it happens on, and again, its just this one place and I've tried 2 different copies of the game. some people are getting similar freezing problems in other places, they're just crappy glitches we can't do fuck all about it seems.

Funnily, I also get troubles during the match when I try to use pullback moves, and only the pullback move, it makes things go haywire, wrestlers bounce all over the ring and all sorts. Seriously buggered. If anybody finds a way of fixing it, I'd appreciate knowing how.

loborock
12-15-2009, 03:01 AM
Thanks guys but i found out it was actually the saved game data. I deleted everthing I had for the game and restarted and it works fine now. so somehow something got messed up. :uzi::Bounce::locked