PDA

View Full Version : Warworld Help

GRAWx360x
02-26-2007, 02:42 AM
I cannot seem to beat Outkast. I can beat him the 1st time he is normal size. then i can beat him when he is giant the 1st time. and i keep making him go giant and then normal, but i cant beat him. and it always says that the objective has been failed. any tips would be well-appriaciated.

Zef
02-26-2007, 06:16 PM
You have to beat him without taking too much damage yourself. You are 'immortal' but you will lose if the crowd dislikes you enough.

Just try and avoid his attacks and beat him as quickly as possible, you should be able to do that with little effort if you can get into the swing of things.

chewy
02-26-2007, 07:41 PM
I found the key when he was small was to hit him and then run away (super speed) so you avoid the shockwave, then repeat. When he is big, hide behind the buildings and throw stuff at him...this way you take little to no damage and don't lose the support of the crowd...good luck

Low Beau
04-06-2007, 05:56 PM
this was actually simple. I learned all the enemies attacks while earning that one dumb achievement for lifting whatever pounds.

On Outkast, you can run up and grab him, slam him on the ground with the punch button and run back.

Once he becomes big, fly up and grab the big 66000 pound round flybox (or whatever that was) and throw it at him.