PDA

View Full Version : Help with Gold Explosive Perk - Possible Spoilers

osakamitsu
12-06-2009, 12:14 AM
I found a mission for the old lady at the Arc and easily ten guards/nazis standing in a group. For this perk you have to kill ten nazis in ten seconds with RDX or dynamite. What is RDX? I bought the rocket launcher hoping that was it but when I killed the ten nazis nothing happened.

True Marvellous
12-06-2009, 12:19 AM
Its basically anther form of explosives , C4 if you like you get it from the black market listed under dynamite.

JimL2112
12-12-2009, 10:16 PM
My guess is RDX means Radio Detonated eXplosives.
You have to blow up 10 Nazi vehicles in 5 minutes to unlock them at the weapon dealer. I have yet to find 5 Nazi vehicles laying around in 1 place.

Macho M.
12-12-2009, 10:31 PM
You have to blow up 10 Nazi vehicles in 5 minutes to unlock them at the weapon dealer. I have yet to find 5 Nazi vehicles laying around in 1 place.

There's a mission to kill a general during a wedding. If you have RDX, that is one more good place to get the kill perk... if you only have dynamite, kill the guests, run to the bridge where the priest goes as fast as possble, lay the dynamite on the front of the first car and run. The explosive + following destruction caused by blowing up vehicles should get you the kills.

Now for the cars... clear out the nazis off the bridge. There are at least 4 nazi vehicles on it, so just blow them up. On the other side of the bridge there's a nazi vehicle too, away from the others, so destroy it as well. Poof, perk unlocked.

Be wary of the soldiers, they're pretty tough. I recommend the Terror Scoped (sniper gun you get with the gold sniping perk).

JimL2112
12-13-2009, 04:21 AM
I've already passed Red Wedding ... I jumped over the retainer wall into the lake and swam away! Any other suggestions on 5 Nazi vehicles in a bunch please?

Junafani
12-13-2009, 06:43 AM
10 Nazi vehicles in 10 minutes was easy. I just took nazi car from garage and blew it up. Then I just repaired it at garageman and took it again out and so on.

tehGUN
12-13-2009, 11:13 AM
But it was 10veichles in 10SECONDS wasnt it?
That cant be done with garage.

DENAz666
12-14-2009, 02:37 AM
But it was 10veichles in 10SECONDS wasnt it?
That cant be done with garage.

Nope your thinking of a different one, thats the explosive Perk (blow up 10 nazis in 10 seconds)

If its that hard, just buy the silver perk thing from the black market and use it for this :) Its probably one of the harder challenges to do

Mr 4T7
12-14-2009, 12:29 PM
The Arc mission was the easiest for me , get a car plant a bomb and drive at the group of nazis , bail out before fence so you dont die. easy 10 kills in 10 secs.

You do need the silver perk before you get to that mission though , I just bought it because it looked the hardest to get.

Snipper CTP
12-16-2009, 09:15 AM

RDX stands for"Research Department composition X" and it is the main explosive component in conventional plastique, AKA plastic explosive (C4).

Anyway, for this perk, simply jump on a AA gun that is high up on a roof and blast away to get the Nazi attention. On the minimap you will see that the Germans will cluster together on the street and shoot at you. Now reload your game, go to where the Germans cluster, and lay out all of your TNT on the street in a grid a few yards apart. Jump on the AA gun and get the alarm up, then when the Germans cluster together in the street, just toss a grenade down to detonate them all. You will most likely get the five vehicle perk as well if you let a few vehicles pile up.

This is much easier if you have already unlocked the RDX, as you can lay it out on the street as well and detonate it from cover.

acurate bob
12-16-2009, 12:43 PM
about the 10 Nazis in 10 Seconds i got it this way

in the mission to destroy the truck convoy thats refueling. there are arond 12 guys around the trucks and the fuel depot.

get a disguise and plant rdx behind the shed to the back,

another on the otherside of the fuel depot, hiding between it and the middle truck, put the bomb on the truck.

one at the car on the front (where the trucks faceing)

and one on the last truck on its back, this is dangerous one, two guys near you. one to left sometimes sees you.

if you want to plant another near a few in middle, this will get you spotted but will net atleast 4 kills alone.

sprint away and detonate, expect a chase, but the perk and the mission will be done.

plus if you saw it, NICE BOOMS!!! kinda like a wave of destruction...
good luck