PDA

View Full Version : help hi jacking a wulf tank...??

osakamitsu
12-06-2009, 07:41 AM
Ok so I have been standing on roof tops causing chaos until the wulf tanks arrive. Then I am attempting to jump down and hi jack one of them. But every time I jump down there I get molested. Am I going about this all wrong? I want to jack it so I can take it to my garage. Is there a certain place I need to make sure to stand when pressing the "y" button? I am not even seeing the option to jack it come up...You cant jack the tanks that are sitting and guarded on the side of the road right?

will i am not
12-06-2009, 08:23 AM
You can't jack tanks that are occupied. The hatch on top has to be open. There must be somewhere on the map where there's one open, can't find it myself either.

Jaskier
12-06-2009, 12:15 PM
Haven't done this one myself yet, but I have noticed that when you damage a tank enough, the driver bails out and leaves the hatch open. However the tank remains badly damaged so driving it back to one of the garages might be tricky.

osakamitsu
12-06-2009, 06:29 PM
Thanks for the info. What's the best way to damage a tank that's after you without completely destroying it? Do bullets even hurt it?

will i am not
12-06-2009, 07:42 PM
I haven't tried this myself but try planting RDX on the tank but don't trigger it. The driver might bail out, again it's just a theory.

osakamitsu
12-06-2009, 08:02 PM
Found wulf tank with hatch open in the southeast corner of the map. The tank is pretty beat up. Just to the left of the biggest cluster furtherest the southeast corner. Between the road and the cluster.