PDA

View Full Version : need to find some cars

Master(G)
12-06-2009, 02:19 PM
bulletproof kaiser

gestapo GS (the one without cannons)

where do I find those??

PS: if you're looking for a traktor, go to Normandie, there is one!

eschaeron
12-06-2009, 04:53 PM
The bulletproof Kayser is in the smallest block in the southwest of Paris. I'm also looking for the other Gestapo car.

tuk3r
12-06-2009, 05:07 PM
where are you guys storing your cars? i havent unlocked any big garages yet?

Macho M.
12-06-2009, 05:31 PM
where are you guys storing your cars? i havent unlocked any big garages yet?

The most important word is "yet". Play the game, you'll know then.

In case someone still needs the unarmed ZP750, there's one at the control point left of your base in Bois de Bologne.

Gestapo GS and tank/APC locations would be great in my case.

eschaeron
12-06-2009, 05:37 PM
APC you can get by raising an alarm.

Tank is in the lower right corner of the map.

The Gestapo GS, which I just found, is just behind the most eastern of 4 checkpoints in the north west of Paris. It is parked near a ruined building.

As for me, I still need the Delgado and Beta Romero (NOT 12C). If anyone knew...

bunteto
12-06-2009, 10:11 PM
APC you can get by raising an alarm.

Tank is in the lower right corner of the map.

The Gestapo GS, which I just found, is just behind the most eastern of 4 checkpoints in the north west of Paris. It is parked near a ruined building.

As for me, I still need the Delgado and Beta Romero (NOT 12C). If anyone knew...

both are parking in the pit at the racetrack of saarbrücken.
i need the location of the foucault and the flammwagen.

cheers.

Macho M.
12-07-2009, 12:25 AM
The others I knew, but thanks for Gestapo GS. I wish I could say something useful... Anyway... I need the Zauer with gun as well. Any hints where I could find one?

Master(G)
12-07-2009, 12:16 PM
The bulletproof Kayser is in the smallest block in the southwest of Paris. I'm also looking for the other Gestapo car.

what do you mean by "smallest block". a more exact description would be very much appreciated, since I am still looking for the Kaiser Bulletproof.

eschaeron
12-07-2009, 12:46 PM
what do you mean by "smallest block". a more exact description would be very much appreciated, since I am still looking for the Kaiser Bulletproof.

I mean exactly that. It IS the smallest block in the southwest district of Paris (Trocadero), rectangular in shape, next to the Trocadero itself. Parked next to a building is the Kayser.

Roland666
12-07-2009, 07:44 PM
Hello,

i still need to find the "Armed Bauer" & the "Bauer Fueltruck"

has anybody the right locations for me?

thank you

jamin360
12-07-2009, 09:22 PM
I haven't found a fuel truck that I was able to deliver yet. All the ones I found were in big fights and they were either trapped inside built up areas or got blown up. So still looking for one of these, hoping the race track has one.

The armed Bauer I found in the northern area, in the countryside. I don't have the map in front of me but if you follow the rail tracks, above the central safe house, you'll see how the track goes around a big complex and then back on itself. In that complex was the armed Bauer, parked up at the front of the building.

ponypo2001
12-07-2009, 09:26 PM
Christ this ain't gonna be much help but there is a slim possiblity.The fuel truck is parked near to "I think" the train station near the start of the game.You will need to cross the bridge from out of the first hideout and follow that road down to the right a little.There is then a black fenced area with the truck sitting under a wooden shelter.If it's not a train station,it's a large building.When I fire the game up later I'll try and add a more useful description.I'm doing this on really bad memory.

jamin360
12-07-2009, 10:07 PM
did the job, cheers. To clarify that drive west, past the front of gare de l'est and the fuel truck is on the right just after the station, under a shelter.

ponypo2001
12-07-2009, 10:11 PM
did the job, cheers. To clarify that drive west, past the front of gare de l'est and the fuel truck is on the right just after the station, under a shelter.

Awesome.Your directions are so much clearer lol.Working from memory is not always best but at least you got it hehe

Dragonwhisp3rer
12-07-2009, 11:04 PM
Well I only need Gestapo GS now. Please use the region names in the description. And thank you guys for the help above.

Dragonwhisp3rer
12-07-2009, 11:28 PM
Well, found Gestapo GS in the tiny block right above the letter G in "Gare Saint Lazarre".

A Medium Bear
12-08-2009, 12:46 AM
does anybody know if you can collect the race cars from saarbrucken after u have completed the game, because there is a giant fence blocking the area.

also does anyone know the location of the silver dart?

shatulance
12-08-2009, 12:54 AM
does anybody know if you can collect the race cars from saarbrucken after u have completed the game, because there is a giant fence blocking the area.

silver dart is in the northernmost part of champagne ardenenne,its a big castle type thing and theres 2 kieser convertables with it

Dragonwhisp3rer
12-08-2009, 02:30 AM

There is a switch to the left of the fenced gateway that opens it, if you come from the other side then just jump over the fence on the right side to open the gate with the same switch.

Nemesis 2000ad
12-08-2009, 03:12 PM
PS: if you're looking for a traktor, go to Normandie, there is one!

thanks for the info on the Tractor i need to find one of them and that help thanks again

Nemesis 2000ad
12-08-2009, 09:21 PM
I mean exactly that. It IS the smallest block in the southwest district of Paris (Trocadero), rectangular in shape, next to the Trocadero itself. Parked next to a building is the Kayser.

are you sure i can find it myself need a little more info. right i am in trocadero and have gone all the way around that big horse shoe sort of shaped building and nothing !! seen plenty of other car just not the one i want which is the Kaiser Bulletproof !! please help anyone ?

shatulance
12-08-2009, 09:29 PM
anyone know where i can find the dugati and the palomino sedanca?

Nemesis 2000ad
12-08-2009, 09:50 PM
forget my last message i found it and have some better direction for anyone need to find the hard cars to find !!

Kaiser Bulletproof --> Trocadero --> follow the street near the river North from the last "o" of the word, first street turn left and then in the first small street to the right it should be parked with a guy leaned on it near a building.

ZP750 (Unarmed) --> The Leftmost (western) North Controlpoint in "Champs-Elysees" where they ask you for your papers , it should be to the right of the soldiers near a tower you can blow up.

Gestapo GS --> Just above the "G" in Garre Saint Lazarre, beyond the Checkpoint.

Armed Bauer --> Found it in an Encamptment in the Middle of the Picardie, had the Quest to
destroy it, there were Electricity Tanks to shoot everywhere.

Kaiser Fuel Truck --> West Picardie, just before entering Normandie head North into a rocket base, there's the truck, be careful not to shoot it though. (Alternatively there's one in a construction site just left outside the Gare de L'Est)

Beta Romero 12C --> Take it with you after finishing the 2nd Country Race

Silver Dart --> The same place you get the Aurora from, Outside on a pedestal/platform

Beta Romero/Delgado --> On the racetrack in Saarbrücken

Tractor --> Almost everywhere in the countryside, one is right outside of Le Havre on the farm to the east

Nemesis 2000ad
12-08-2009, 09:55 PM
anyone know where i can find the dugati and the palomino sedanca?

that easy the Palomino you need to win off the knife throwing game and the dugati is just before you take the right turn to find the kaiser bulletproof. just follow the good direction i posted on last post above this one

shatulance
12-08-2009, 10:05 PM
just found the dugati outside the church during the wrath of god mission for the priest.
and where can u find the aurora?

tehGUN
12-09-2009, 12:11 AM
How about we start a map, kindalike the ones GTA had. Where to find what etc.

FLAVIO91
12-09-2009, 12:18 AM
boys it serves me a hand to find "Bauer Fueltruck" you can tell me of I specify the point where to find this vehicle?

Lima
12-09-2009, 04:58 AM
I took a picture of it.Quality is not that good because it made it with my iphone.

http://img5.imagebanana.com/view/94r7leo/IMG_0024.JPG

Its in the area "Picardie".Almost before the border to Normandie.Hope this helps

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/4738/img0024zo.th.jpg (http://img194.imageshack.us/i/img0024zo.jpg/)

Also if you want a Wulf Tank(strongest tank in the game).I took a pic of that location too.This one is in the eastern left corner of the map

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/1262/img0023yc.th.jpg (http://img194.imageshack.us/i/img0023yc.jpg/)
http://img5.imagebanana.com/view/koybxiw/IMG_0023.JPG

Grab it and do mayhem

Dragonwhisp3rer
12-09-2009, 07:43 AM
Now I need one Foucalt and one Flammwagen. Does anyone know how to take over occupied tanks and such? If you know the location of some abandoned ones... even better.

bunteto
12-09-2009, 06:13 PM
Foucalt -> near a supply drop in the bottom-middle part of normandie

Flammwagen -> there is a small river in the countryside north of the Champs-Elysées. the tank is behind some ruins in the right side of the river

XCVii 007
12-09-2009, 09:23 PM
Now I need one Foucalt If you know the location of some abandoned ones... even better.

YouTube- The Saboteur - The Right of Way Perk

tehGUN
12-09-2009, 09:39 PM
Well made, a video! Cool man cheers.

Now make of the normal nazi veichles!

ponypo2001
12-09-2009, 10:21 PM
Just curious about something.Do you even need the tanks etc for the gold perk cause I have it saying 32 of 38 cars collected and the tanks and APC's aren't included in that.Does it make you have to collect the tanks etc after the race cars or is it just for completists sake?

Also,that video is cool but a much easier way to get the perk is hop on an AA gun on a rooftop.Acts as a vehicle and there is almost no chance you will get blown up whilst going for it.

XCVii 007
12-09-2009, 10:47 PM
Also,that video is cool but a much easier way to get the perk is hop on an AA gun on a rooftop.Acts as a vehicle and there is almost no chance you will get blown up whilst going for it.

I wish I knew that long ago. I was driving around the entire city looking for a tank, until I had to settle for the foucalt.

Well made, a video! Cool man cheers.

Now make of the normal nazi veichles!

Pictures of the map are an easier way to guide people to get those nazi vehicles. Videos require a lot of work and don't offer any significant aid beyond a screen grab.

I just posted that because the fellow was looking for the Foucalt and that vehicle is how I got that perk. Thanks all the same.

Fearedflee12
12-10-2009, 11:39 AM
that easy the Palomino you need to win off the knife throwing game and the dugati is just before you take the right turn to find the kaiser bulletproof. just follow the good direction i posted on last post above this one

where is this knife throwing game

Lord Maim
12-10-2009, 03:36 PM
where is this knife throwing game

In the basement of the Belle. You have to install "The Midnight Show" to get it.

Fearedflee12
12-10-2009, 11:54 PM
does any1 know where the armed zp750 is located and thx

xx_0_0_xx
12-11-2009, 11:26 AM
does any1 know where the armed zp750 is located and thx
In NE corner in map. Place named Saab...

Junafani
12-11-2009, 08:25 PM
I have been collecting Nazi cars and now I only have two left. Kaiser and Kaiser Bulletproof. Looks like Kaiser BP is at southwest corner of the Paris, but I do not have any idea where I can find normal Kaiser.

Now to the SW of Paris and hoping that guards to do not shoot me into pieces at the checkpoint. ;)

StompingFreak
12-12-2009, 12:42 PM
i missed picking up the eta Romero 12C after the second race. could any tell where on the map its located as i cant for the life of me remeber. also where are the Beta romero and the delgado.

any help would be good.

Stomping

tehGUN
12-12-2009, 02:07 PM
Found this after some googling, hope it helps.
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/5094/saboteurmapwip1a.jpg

Junafani
12-12-2009, 02:46 PM
That is great map! I found normal Kaiser parked on road that is below Champs Elysees text in that map. I am not sure how this game works with parked cars so I am not sure if all parked cars are the same or all most of them randomized.

tehGUN
12-12-2009, 03:14 PM
http://kepkezelo.com/images/f8alsxwkziqk08jywc.png
Another one

tehGUN
12-12-2009, 03:36 PM
Edit: Found em all.
Good luck to you all finding your cars!

benni72
12-13-2009, 11:16 AM
hello to all! excused my writing, but I am using a translator on linens! I wanted aid for the Bauer fuelltank! the map and completes, but I have gia' ended the game and in that point I do not find nothing! others are found also or c' e' only that? thanks

station rpg
12-13-2009, 03:51 PM
I'm missing two:The Ford Pinto and The Delorean..... 1.21 jiga-who? jiga-watts!
Happy holidays everyone.:)

Cpt Sugar
12-14-2009, 10:59 AM
Looking for A Bugmann i think it was the Limo style vehicle that you nabbed in an early mission.

tehGUN
12-14-2009, 11:28 AM
To ALL the civilian veichles my tip is: drive around ALL over the city, different areas (cars change due to class-societys in paris) and steal any car you dont recognize, will work eventually :)

ironpegasus
12-15-2009, 06:52 AM
Anybody know where I can find an unoccupied Gestapo Cruiser on the map? I mean all the other cars exisit in onuccupied form so it has to be somewhere. I have ths problem where my alarms are either at level 1/2 or all the way at 5, so I can't seem to get the car to show up. Blame it on my itchy trigger finger when I sit in the seat of a flak cannon.

ArrestedDeveloper
12-15-2009, 08:01 AM
Anybody know where I can find an unoccupied Gestapo Cruiser on the map? I mean all the other cars exisit in onuccupied form so it has to be somewhere. I have ths problem where my alarms are either at level 1/2 or all the way at 5, so I can't seem to get the car to show up. Blame it on my itchy trigger finger when I sit in the seat of a flak cannon.

That the last one I need and I'm having a terrible time trying to get one without a wulf tank blowing the crap out of me before I get it into a garage.

evilbasset
12-21-2009, 05:29 PM
So I missed it during the priest mission and I need to find one somewhere in the city. If anyone can tell me the best places to look I would really appreciate it. Last car I need.

R Rated Love
12-21-2009, 07:41 PM
So I missed it during the priest mission and I need to find one somewhere in the city. If anyone can tell me the best places to look I would really appreciate it. Last car I need.

I don't know an exact location, but I steal these all the time driving around the city.

DreddPirate Rob
12-22-2009, 06:55 AM
Found this after some googling, hope it helps.
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/5094/saboteurmapwip1a.jpg

I found the guttman in the same area as the Kaiser bulletproof.

DENAz666
12-22-2009, 07:12 AM

I think thats the only way to get them, i've had a good look and can't seem to find a unnoccupied one. Just get to a level 2/3 alarm and jack one, by far the easiest way

Nlkuysdf
12-22-2009, 09:24 PM
***Spoilers****

I know you get a car for the throwing knife game, but I've played far enough to were the Strip Club is blown up, can I still get this or am I screwed?

zan2000
12-22-2009, 10:08 PM
there is a tank in normandie next to a nazi area with a tower a search light and AA gun the tank is smoking black though i drove it for a little bit but then ditched it

Junafani
12-23-2009, 12:02 AM
***Spoilers****

I know you get a car for the throwing knife game, but I've played far enough to were the Strip Club is blown up, can I still get this or am I screwed?

After you complete story it opens again.

Nlkuysdf
12-23-2009, 12:19 AM
After you complete story it opens again.

Thx. Thought I'd have to start over.

I just got the armed bauer and took it to one of my garages but it's not registering it as collected. Do I need to take it to a certain garage?

DENAz666
12-23-2009, 01:59 AM
Thx. Thought I'd have to start over.

I just got the armed bauer and took it to one of my garages but it's not registering it as collected. Do I need to take it to a certain garage?

You need the Gold Perk before you can start storing tanks and APC's and such :)

Also the tanks and APC's don't count towards the Civillians or Enemy car count, so don't bother collecting them unless you actually want them. That being said, it is handy to have a Wulf as a getaway car :P

Nlkuysdf
12-23-2009, 02:08 AM
Thx for the reply. Thought I needed them.

DENAz666
12-23-2009, 02:25 AM
Thx for the reply. Thought I needed them.

No probs, will definately save you some time :P

Nlkuysdf
12-23-2009, 04:35 PM
No probs, will definately save you some time :P

Actually I do need it, it's a military vehicle. I can't get the gold perk with out, yet I cant store it.

Also, I took the Silver Dart to a garage and it would not collect it. Anyone know what's going on.

Need a fuel truck and both locations mentioned here don't have it there. I think I'm screwed.

Edit: Took it to a different garage and it worked. Now I gotta go get the silver dart again. What's the best way of getting an armed strumwagon? Alarm? or is there one parked somewhere?

DENAz666
12-24-2009, 03:22 AM
Actually I do need it, it's a military vehicle. I can't get the gold perk with out, yet I cant store it.

Also, I took the Silver Dart to a garage and it would not collect it. Anyone know what's going on.

Need a fuel truck and both locations mentioned here don't have it there. I think I'm screwed.

Edit: Took it to a different garage and it worked. Now I gotta go get the silver dart again. What's the best way of getting an armed strumwagon? Alarm? or is there one parked somewhere?

Sorry man, i got mixed up between armed baur and the Halftrack thing. My bad :(

The fuel truck is reasonably common, there are like 3 or 4 missions that will have a fuel truck sitting there. The mission where you first drive a tank, there will be a fuel truck in the compound you are in.

No idea why the silver dart didn't store, when you jumped in the car, did it say "Not Collected" or something different? I remember some of those racing cars are unlocked by completing the Perk. Like the racing Car Dierker drives is only unlocked by doing a Gold Perk (mechanics i think)

The armed sturmwagon is pretty easy, thats just a matter of getting your alarm high enough. Probably only need to go to level 2 or maybe 3.

Nlkuysdf
12-24-2009, 04:54 AM
Sorry man, i got mixed up between armed baur and the Halftrack thing. My bad :(

The fuel truck is reasonably common, there are like 3 or 4 missions that will have a fuel truck sitting there. The mission where you first drive a tank, there will be a fuel truck in the compound you are in.

No idea why the silver dart didn't store, when you jumped in the car, did it say "Not Collected" or something different? I remember some of those racing cars are unlocked by completing the Perk. Like the racing Car Dierker drives is only unlocked by doing a Gold Perk (mechanics i think)

The armed sturmwagon is pretty easy, thats just a matter of getting your alarm high enough. Probably only need to go to level 2 or maybe 3.

Thx. I don't know what happened but the armed bauer and the silver dart would not store in one of my garages. Simply drove it to a different garage and they both stored.

So if you get one that won't store just take it to a different garage.

Could never find a Fuel truck. Had already finished the story. I didn't need for the perk. I think the car you unlock in the knife throwing game counts as any car. I had 6 missing but the stats said 33/38. So if you're having difficulty finding 1 car and you have the DLC then you should be set.

DENAz666
12-24-2009, 05:58 AM
Thx. I don't know what happened but the armed bauer and the silver dart would not store in one of my garages. Simply drove it to a different garage and they both stored.

So if you get one that won't store just take it to a different garage.

Could never find a Fuel truck. Had already finished the story. I didn't need for the perk. I think the car you unlock in the knife throwing game counts as any car. I had 6 missing but the stats said 33/38. So if you're having difficulty finding 1 car and you have the DLC then you should be set.

Was the garage at The Belle by chance? i noticed that if you drive the car too far into that garage then it doesn't register that its there at all, so maybe that was it?

Nah that car from the game can also be found elsewhere. In sarrabuuken i think. As i haven't even one that yet

I found all the cars bar 2 race cars, before i'd even done the silver mechanics perk :P i just kept jacking them whenever i saw one i didn't recognise.

My best advice for the cars would be to use the perks you can buy from the blackmarket, otherwise it just becomes annoying

Nlkuysdf
12-24-2009, 08:29 AM
Well I used the perks on other ones. But I've yet to get the fuel truck. It's still empty in my garage even though I got the perk. maybe you don't have to get all of them, either that or the DLC one counts as one.

AboutFace
12-29-2009, 09:41 PM
I took the Wulf to a garage but it wouldn't collect. Is there a particular garage I have to take it to? Thanks in advance.

Nlkuysdf
12-29-2009, 09:56 PM
You have to unlock the perk that allows you to store APCs.

AboutFace
12-30-2009, 02:37 AM
You have to unlock the perk that allows you to store APCs.

Thank you! Yep, Wheelman unlocked when I grabbed the Gestopo Crusier.

AboutFace
12-31-2009, 12:41 AM
I found a AR 33 - Southwest of Champagne Ar'denne, near water, which is shaped like a snake, located at the top of the "snakes head" in a ruined building.

The Panther mk.111 is located North of Montmartre, in a ruined building, near the church where Father Denis is located. On the map directly above the letter "e" in Montmartre and the church building. If facing the church where the scaffolding is located, go north, you will see the windmill, the Panther is on the right.