PDA

View Full Version : Help please

Aloriain
02-26-2007, 01:53 PM
Ok I know very little about wrestling so i apologise in advance if my questions seem stupid. I got the game free when I got my xbox and thought I may as well at least give it a try.

When I am in my locker room if I go to my bar there are some matches but when i try and select them it wont let me. Can someone try and tell me what I am doing wrong?

Also if i go to the punch bag it tells me that i cant train with anybody that I have experience with but it will let me train with ones that dont have any, although obviously they can not actually do anything due to their lack of experience.

cheers

Baggers
02-26-2007, 02:57 PM
When I am in my locker room if I go to my bar there are some matches but when i try and select them it wont let me. Can someone try and tell me what I am doing wrong?

Are you doing this in season mode? If so, you have to exit season mode, then select Locker Room on the main menu to be able to do the challenges. Then select the one you want and press Start to begin it.

Also if i go to the punch bag it tells me that i cant train with anybody that I have experience with but it will let me train with ones that dont have any, although obviously they can not actually do anything due to their lack of experience.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. If you're gaining exp in Season Mode, you can only upgrade the stats of the wrestler you're using, you can't add them to other people.

But if you complete GM Mode and win the year, you get unlimited exp points.

Hope that helps :confused:

Aloriain
02-26-2007, 10:06 PM
thats great answers both of my questions.

Thankyou very much