PDA

View Full Version : Escaping Level 5 Alarms???

A Medium Bear
12-06-2009, 08:36 PM
Apologies if this is either stupid or already been covered, but i can't seem to escape from a level 5 alarm, any help with this is greatly appreciated

True Marvellous
12-06-2009, 08:46 PM
I have a question of my own, which is related, how do you get a level 5 alarm.

Ive can get to 4 very easy and Ive spent just short of 30 minutes in level 4 status an in that time took down about 15 -20 additional targets like towers etc, not to mention infantry and vehicles but its stuck on 4????

Also in answer to you question, I'm assuming the easiest way is to get the gold perk that opens hiding spots on level 4 & 5 alarms.

ponypo2001
12-06-2009, 09:08 PM
I'm having no luck with a level 5 alarm either but i think you have to be shooting down Zeppelins and tanks to get it from something I read elsewhere on the forum.

Sadly,that perk only unlocks after you successfully escape a level 5 alarm so it wouldn't be any use in that situation since you need to escape it to unlock it.

Best bet would be to head to the countryside as there is more open space there.That's where I ran to escape a level 4.

sepulturas666
12-06-2009, 09:19 PM
At level 5 alarm you cannot escape in the additional hiding spots.
You have only two spots outside from the town - one in the north, and one in the south. Boths are...wells. :)

How to get level 5? It's pretty easy. Climb at the top of a random building and kill alot of nazi soldiers. That worked always for me. But escaping is little tricky when all tanks and shits appears. The whole map gets RED of course.^^

btw Today i got 1000G. It was really good ride. :Bounce::woop:

Macho M.
12-06-2009, 09:27 PM
The place I did that was on the Eiffel Tower, I don't know where the second hiding spot is (there are only 2 for level 5 alarm).

The way I did it

*parked a Gestapo car in front of my catacombs hideout
*took over the AA gun on the rooftop right of the garage.
*started shooting everywhere

I must say it took me a while to reach level 4 alarm... the good thing is that most of the cars get stuck behind you, and since Nazis don't climb roofs, you're pretty much safe there. The bad thing is, you lack stuff to shoot at, so you occasionally have to leave and clear the back. At level 4 zeppelins appear, then it's a piece of cake to get level 5... I ran down to my Gestapo car, drove to the Eiffel Tower (shouldn't be too hard with both car armor upgrades), got into it and took a lift up. Then, another lift, some stairs, and finally - the hiding spot. It's pretty funny - watch the scene and think whether it would really be the best place to hide :)

Nailed Top of the World and High Diver at the same time too :)

Oh, by the way, I wouldn't recommend countryside anyway... the one time I tried going there I was swarmed with tanks... in city, Gestapo cars are your main enemies while driving.

sepulturas666
12-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Oh, by the way, I wouldn't recommend countryside anyway... the one time I tried going there I was swarmed with tanks... in city, Gestapo cars are your main enemies while driving.

My bad, the second hiding place is Eiffel Tower. But lol, i didn't know and got to countryside, it was crazy chase but i get my perk from second try.
^^

btw For some reason, when i got to the top of one random building, there was a spot with unlimited respawn of 1 enemy. @_@ So, i had alot bullets and getting level 5 was piece of cake. :woop:

Macho M.
12-06-2009, 09:51 PM
My bad, the second hiding place is Eiffel Tower. But lol, i didn't know and got to countryside, it was crazy chase but i got my perk from second try.
^^

btw For some reason, when i got to top of one random building, there was a spot with unlimited respawn of 1 enemy. @_@ So, i had alot bullets and getting level 5 was cake. :woop:

Lol, the place I described has one guard respawn spot too, but it still took way too long till level 5 alert. They just respawn too slow.

cbkste
12-06-2009, 11:28 PM
best would be use the blackmarket and buy a gold perk 4 3000.

True Marvellous
12-07-2009, 01:04 AM
At level 5 alarm you cannot escape in the additional hiding spots.
You have only two spots outside from the town - one in the north, and one in the south. Boths are...wells. :)

How to get level 5? It's pretty easy. Climb at the top of a random building and kill alot of nazi soldiers. That worked always for me. But escaping is little tricky when all tanks and shits appears. The whole map gets RED of course.^^

btw Today i got 1000G. It was really good ride. :Bounce::woop:

Yeah but I did that 30 mins on a level 4 alarm I blew enough hardware and infantry up to win the war and it didn't budge from 4!!!!

Maybe I'm too early in the game for a 5 to happen or something :mad:

Macho M.
12-07-2009, 01:43 AM
best would be use the blackmarket and buy a gold perk 4 3000.

There are better ways to spend that gold perk. If only I could buy a couple of them...

Yeah but I did that 30 mins on a level 4 alarm I blew enough hardware and infantry up to win the war and it didn't budge from 4!!!!

Maybe I'm too early in the game for a 5 to happen or something :mad:

That's very possible - I believe level 5 alarms start after entering Paris 3. I got mine just after opening the catacombs hideout in Paris 3.

eschaeron
12-07-2009, 12:55 PM
There are better ways to spend that gold perk. If only I could buy a couple of them...

No there isn't. I couldn't be bothered to do that one, but every single other one is very easy, if time consuming.

-Stealth kill the generals: not that hard, just take your time.
-10 double kills: extremely easy (take out the bodyguards of a general repeatedly)
-2nd country race: very easy race.
-park every vehicle: just need to know where to find them.
-destroy both a zep and a wulf in the same alert: just use a AA gun and shoot the crap out of everything. You'll get it.
-blow four bridges: really easy one.
-destroy 20 vehicles with one: just park the wulf in your garage, and blow things up once it is repaired.
-I can't remember the last two but they were really easy.

xx_0_0_xx
12-07-2009, 01:15 PM
How get 10 RDX kills in 10s?

sepulturas666
12-07-2009, 02:30 PM

Plant RDX in your vehicle. Park it close to some building, jump to the top and get level 3 alarm. Enemies can't climb to buildings, so atleast 15-20 will stay down, near your car. Blow 'em. :woop:

eschaeron
12-07-2009, 04:12 PM

You know that by selecting RDX again (down on the d-pad when it prompts you to detonate), you can plant several one after another and then blow them up at the same time, right?

ponypo2001
12-07-2009, 04:52 PM
You know that by selecting RDX again (down on the d-pad when it prompts you to detonate), you can plant several one after another and then blow them up at the same time, right?
Yeah,if it ever worked.All Sean ever does is press the plunger like a wet fart and nothing happens.Seems that if you ever plant more than 2 bombs,you're in for disappointment.Plus if you do anything that takes him out of the animation with the plunger in his hands,you can't detonate them,at least in the numerous times I've tried.

I also tried parking a vehicle with a bomb but I don't see how the fuck you detonate the damn thing.The game says hold B to plant it.Then what? You don't detonate with the plunger cause it's not an option.Also,not 1 Nazi went anywhere near the car so I really don't see how this works.

True Marvellous
12-07-2009, 06:26 PM
Need to be in range its the 1940's remember :woop:

Julio Geordio 9
12-07-2009, 07:03 PM
I also tried parking a vehicle with a bomb but I don't see how the fuck you detonate the damn thing.The game says hold B to plant it.Then what? You don't detonate with the plunger cause it's not an option.Also,not 1 Nazi went anywhere near the car so I really don't see how this works.

You're not getting confused with bailing out of the vehicle when on the move are you?

ie. plant bomb using B, drive towards the target then press Y to bail out before you crash then Kabooom!!

ponypo2001
12-07-2009, 07:40 PM
You're not getting confused with bailing out of the vehicle when on the move are you?

ie. plant bomb using B, drive towards the target then press Y to bail out before you crash then Kabooom!!

I "think" I was being dense here.What is meant is to actually plant a bomb on the side of the car then remote detonate it from the roof yeah? I can manage that provided the bloody bomb will actually detonate for me this time.I might give up and just buy the sodding perk lol

fantazja
12-13-2009, 05:09 AM
i'm not able to get to level 5 alarm either, so i'm assuming it'll "unlock" later as i'm not very far into the story and already have half of paris cleared of ambients.

Midnight Malice
12-21-2009, 02:18 PM
thanks for the escape info, I was driving around everywhere looking for an escape at level 5. I am fairly early in the game, haven't unlocked the Eiffle tower area yet and I got a lvl 5 alarm, so I don't think it is ever too early, but I do know it is a bitch unless you know exactly where to go to escape. I was in a lvl 5 for about 30-45 minutes and had no idea what to do :( now I gotta get a lvl 5 again.

pat00139
12-21-2009, 04:52 PM
You don't need to be too far along in the game to get a level 5. I just got one and I'm still in Paris area 1. I already had a level 3 going when I jumped on top of an AA gun. I just started shooting everything and got level 5 before I knew it. I got four different perks during that alarm so I'm really happy about that. :)

gmorra
12-21-2009, 05:25 PM
If you want to always successfully escape level 5 alarms all you have to do is find a large body of water, jump in, and just swim around for a bit! I have never been bothered while in the water. I have done this many many times so it isn't just a fluke or anything. Go ahead and try it!:)

R Rated Love
12-21-2009, 08:55 PM
I was in a lvl 5 for about 30-45 minutes and had no idea what to do :( now I gotta get a lvl 5 again.

It's easy after you've beat the game. My level 5 took maybe 5 minutes to earn. I jumped on top of one of those rooftop AA guns in Paris Area 3 and blasted every nazi vehicle in area, then started taking down zeppelins. Wasn't long before the Wulfs came in. Then I just ran right to the Eiffel tower.

zan2000
12-21-2009, 10:17 PM
Apologies if this is either stupid or already been covered, but i can't seem to escape from a level 5 alarm, any help with this is greatly appreciated
go to a fightback zone and bump difficulty down to casual

bs000
12-22-2009, 01:48 AM
Before you accept the last main story mission, you can go into town and you'll automatically get a level 5 alarm. Go to one of the 2 hiding spots, the Eiffel Tower will probably be easier. Once you get there and use the hiding spot, you'll get the perk. If you activate the mission before going to the Eiffel Tower, you'll lose the alarm once you get to the hiding spot, but it won't count as escaping.

Not sure if this would be considered a spoiler, but you'll know it's the last mission when you talk to Bishop and the game tells you to talk to Skylar right after that. Don't talk to Skylar. Just head into town and you'll get level 5 alarm.

Dz06lt
12-22-2009, 01:53 AM
You cant get a level 5 alarm until late in act I or early in act II. Ill explain how i did it. I went to the large chappel behind the belle with the 2 AA guns. I just used one of those until i hit level 5 then exited and RAN to the well that is in the upper right hand corner(vittore's Farm).

if you run strait for it the nazi's cant get you, there are no roads for them to get to you and they wont run into the fields for you. The only enemy you have is the fighter jet shooting at you you will reach the farm no problems. Do not take any roads just cross fields only, also stay off the bridges swim under them.

Midnight Malice
12-22-2009, 03:52 AM
so i found the escaped points for lvl 5 before the perk. That was my problem, I had no problem getting to 5, just didn't know where to go after. I have nothing but easy gold's left, thanks for all the info.

DENAz666
12-22-2009, 07:21 AM
Eiffel tower is by far the easiest to escape the level 5 alarm. To get the level 5 alarm then you need to be at a certain point in the story, otherwise you'll only get to level 4.

Just a tip, its worth destroying all the sniper towers around the eiffel tower before you attemtp it, it will make escape a whole lot easier :)

Midnight Malice
12-24-2009, 05:35 PM
I actually think the well is easier. No streets, guards/tanks/apc's dont chase you into the woods, you can maintain your distance, and evade a bit better. you can easily get surrounded and killed in the tower area. But meh, it isn't really all that hard either way.

thepaxman
12-25-2009, 12:57 AM
Just found a great place for this and a bunch of other Perks too.

Go out of The Belle, straight down the road in front and take the first left. There's a gun station on top of a building. On the map it's on the borderline of MontMartre and Palais Royal, bang on the middle of the line. There's a hidey hole just behind it. You can take out all the surrouding towers around the gun and nobody will see you.

I just got Hardware 2 & 3, Mayhem 2 & 3, Sniping 2, Explosives 2 & 3, Demolitions 2 and Evasion 3 in about 30 minutes of fucking around up there.