PDA

View Full Version : Question about "Catch The Dog!"

Clarissalover
12-07-2009, 02:55 AM
"Catch The Dog!" is one of the first missions in the Town map; you control Rover and chase the pink dog.

When I played this mission during the game, I didn't know you could sprint by mashing the A button, so I kept failing it, and pressing the A button to try again. Eventually, I got some screens of text that I didn't read--I kept pushing the A button, because I thought I would just be trying again. However, I was taken to the next mission, "Looking For Rover."

I went back and replayed "Catch the Dog!", and finished it this time. I got a duplicate sticker.

My questions are:

1. Can you actually skip missions if you fail them enough times?
2. If you skip them, then replay them from the main menu, can you still get the "I've Got Antennas!" (complete all game missions) and "Sticker Collector" (collect all stickers) Achievements?

Thanks in advance for your help.

TOBY DA THUG
12-07-2009, 01:16 PM
yes you can skip them and later replay them.

I skipped the final mission by mistake after failing it a few times and I didnt get the achievement.

Then when I went back to the main menu, and played it from there, the achievement for completing the desert unlocked!

so dont worry =)

Clarissalover
12-07-2009, 11:18 PM
yes you can skip them and later replay them.

I skipped the final mission by mistake after failing it a few times and I didnt get the achievement.

Then when I went back to the main menu, and played it from there, the achievement for completing the desert unlocked!

so dont worry =)

Thank you.

gatorbait
12-20-2009, 08:57 PM
I'm glad I read this thread. I had no idea you could go faster with that robot. It was pretty frustrating the first few times I failed the mission thinking I was going as fast as possible and losing.

Kenty1981
02-22-2010, 09:47 PM
I mesed up that level to and went on to complete the game and all tasks and im gutted now as didnt get the ive got antenas ach - i really dot want to p[lay this crap again.

I will try replaying the last level again - fingers crossed it pops!

ADenton109
11-05-2010, 04:37 PM
That was a nightmare till i found you can speed rover up by tapping a!

David x360a
11-23-2010, 06:44 PM
Glad you posted this, Clarissalover. Thanks for the tip!