PDA

View Full Version : Free Bryman mission [poss spoiler]

Julio Geordio 9
12-07-2009, 12:43 PM
Hey guys,

Has anyone completed the mission given to you from Lady Margot in which you have to free a bloke called Bryman from the hands of the Gestapo?

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to complete this one. I've tried disguises (which the game hints at) but I either get sussed out or I can't get past the gate (depending on which entrance I try to access in the building).

Any hints will be most appreciated.

Julio Geordio 9
12-07-2009, 01:11 PM
Tis ok....I've worked it out. Just needed a bit more 'bluntness' than originally thought

tonyturbo
12-08-2009, 09:09 PM
mind sharing because I'm majorly stuck on this level. I can get the guy from the cell without a problem but he wont climb the ladder with me so the only exit is through the gate. As soon as you exit all hell breaks loose and there seems to be no way to escape the pure mayhem. Every road seems to have enemy soldiers by the dozens.

Julio Geordio 9
12-08-2009, 09:30 PM
I left via the blown gate and managed not to alert any guards. There is just enough space on the pavement outside to get away with just walking out.

Then back to the car and back home for tea and medals

tonyturbo
12-09-2009, 01:41 PM
the blown gate?? Is this a different gate to the one where you pull the lever to raise the gate?

Julio Geordio 9
12-09-2009, 03:34 PM
the blown gate?? Is this a different gate to the one where you pull the lever to raise the gate?

I couldn't find a lever so I just blew it lol

But yeah..more than likely

AboutFace
12-13-2009, 08:45 PM
I can get through the level fine until I make contact with Bryman. What a dumb AI he is. He either will not follow me, or for some reason he jumps out of the vehicle when trying to escape the Nazis. For these two reasons I still cannot get past this one. Very frustrating.

DreddPirate Rob
12-14-2009, 09:02 AM
what i did was in between the 2 buildings of the mission i drove a car in reverse as close as i could to the gate. then on the side of one of the buildings there is a scaffold. I climbed up to the roof and with my silenced pistol took out the guards on the rooftops(i ended up getting spotted). bryman is surrounded by 3-4 nazis with flamethrowers, take those out as well. Then i used explosives on the searchlights.

Once the cell area was clear i went to where i parked the car looked down and killed the guards. then i just went down the ladder, freed bryman, opened the gate and got into the car. I was at alarm lv 2 or 3 so i just drove until i got out of the red zone, then drove him back to the designated area.

Lord Korax
12-14-2009, 10:17 AM
what i did was in between the 2 buildings of the mission i drove a car in reverse as close as i could to the gate. then on the side of one of the buildings there is a scaffold. I climbed up to the roof and with my silenced pistol took out the guards on the rooftops(i ended up getting spotted). bryman is surrounded by 3-4 nazis with flamethrowers, take those out as well. Then i used explosives on the searchlights.

Once the cell area was clear i went to where i parked the car looked down and killed the guards. then i just went down the ladder, freed bryman, opened the gate and got into the car. I was at alarm lv 2 or 3 so i just drove until i got out of the red zone, then drove him back to the designated area.

More or less exactly what I did, without getting spotted. I was able to walk out and leave the area without any problems.

ThatRuddyGuy
12-16-2009, 08:58 PM
For this mission I took my sniper rifle and silenced pistol, took out all the nazis at the entrance that has a general, also took out the people up top. Parked a car near the entrance and then just walked in, grabbed the guy and walked out and drove him where he needed to go.