View Full Version : Abandoned RDA Camp

12-07-2009, 08:55 PM
ok so im looking for the third shard that is supposed to be within the RDA Abandoned Camp, unfortunately ive been all over the big circle around the camp as well as 100% of the map but i cannot find it. can someone please let me know where it is ment to be located.

thank u

12-07-2009, 09:09 PM
Yo dude i had that issue with a couple things to find in the game. What worked for me was either to use the teleport thingie and go somewhere on the island then come back. If that doesnt work go back to the main menu and load it back up. I had an issue where i needed to talk to someone in the story and they never showed up! but i saw the exclamation point. Stupid game lol let me know if that worked for ya.

12-07-2009, 09:41 PM
thanks for the info, but unfortunately it still didnt show up.

ive tried teleporting to all the different places within Grave's Bog as well as going back to FEBA, Needle Hills and Blue Lagoon.

guess al jus hav to start again, :(

12-07-2009, 10:57 PM
I have had my gun just vanish. Guess all the resources went to the pretty leaves

12-08-2009, 01:02 AM
On gamefaqs it says "It is inside the building next to the GMI in the circle."

I just found it and it doesn't look the the other ones. It's a black ball with an orange light..not the normal crystal we've already seen.

12-08-2009, 02:28 AM
Indeed, it is situated inside the building,the crystal has been modified(),so you do not need to restart.I ment the building opposite the one in the middle.Been looking for that one some time but the positive side was that night felt so all those nice colours came along (one of the few positive things in the game,...).grtz

12-08-2009, 05:16 PM
Thank u all, I will have a look wen I get on tonight, guess the only good thing with having to go back all the time was the 100 xp I got extra for each big thing (can't remember there name) running round.

BaNks 420Nz
03-18-2010, 11:33 AM
http://card.mygamercard.net/Banks+420nz.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/Banks+420nz)

Thanks heaps - Was struggling to find this as well.