PDA

View Full Version : Do you have to complete all ambient freeplay to get 1k?

TD Notorious
12-08-2009, 05:05 PM
Does anyone know if you have to blow up everything that is marked on your map by the white squares? The achievements have each got a number of things you have to blow up for each one and i was wondering if that added up to having to blow everything up. Ive just got the achievement for completing 76 in le havre and ive still got some white squares left there but they might count towards the countryside achievement.

ponypo2001
12-08-2009, 06:18 PM
Does anyone know if you have to blow up everything that is marked on your map by the white squares? The achievements have each got a number of things you have to blow up for each one and i was wondering if that added up to having to blow everything up. Ive just got the achievement for completing 76 in le havre and ive still got some white squares left there but they might count towards the countryside achievement.

Looking at it,yes you do.I do know there are slightly more events though than you actually need for the achievements.For example,I got my Paris Area 1 freeplay chiev last night but there are actually 336 ambient freeplays in that sector,