PDA

View Full Version : Inspire Paris area 1

Marriott
12-08-2009, 11:38 PM
I've done all side missions and completed Act I but no achievement for inspire Paris area 1. When in the story are you supposed to get these achievements?

Nemesis 2000ad
12-09-2009, 12:05 AM
I've done all side missions and completed Act I but no achievement for inspire Paris area 1. When in the story are you supposed to get these achievements?

because you have to do a set amount of free play stuff in other words destory all of the little white dots on the map and then you will get it bud !! maps at the black market to show the dots

Marriott
12-09-2009, 12:45 AM
because you have to do a set amount of free play stuff in other words destory all of the little white dots on the map and then you will get it bud !! maps at the black market to show the dots

I didn't know that the freeplay counted towards the achievments. Thanks!

ponypo2001
12-09-2009, 04:27 AM
I don't think they do.I have all Paris area 1 freeplays done as well as La Havre and havent got it yet and I just started Act 2.From looking at other peoples achievements,you actually get Inspire Area 1 AFTER Area 2.At least that's how most people are unlocking them.Just keep doing the side missions and main missions and I'm sure they'll pop albeit in a different order than you'd expect.At least I hope so....

Lima
12-09-2009, 04:31 AM
No ponypo2001 thats not true

I can confirm that these achievements are only tied to story and side missions.

And since you can do the side missions in any order you can also unlock the area achievements in any order.

Not a single freeplay mission has to be completed for this.But we all know there are achievements for them so you can do them anyway.

I for one got them in this order:

-Inspire People Area 1
-Inspire People Area 3
-Inspire People Area 2
-Inspire People in all Paris

Marriott
12-09-2009, 05:34 AM
That's a relief for me to hear that you don't need to do the freeplay stuff for the inspire achievements. I will continue on with the story and side missions and see what happens.

Lima
12-09-2009, 05:49 AM
After I did all story and side missions I had these achievements.My total freeplay was like 5% so I did not destroy that many targets.

Marriott
12-09-2009, 06:03 AM
After I did all story and side missions I had these achievements.My total freeplay was like 5% so I did not destroy that many targets.

Yeah I don't have much on freeplay either, I don't think they're very fun to do. But when I got to Act II and didn't get an achievement for inspire Paris area 1 I started to wonder.

ponypo2001
12-10-2009, 01:35 AM
No ponypo2001 thats not true

I can confirm that these achievements are only tied to story and side missions.

And since you can do the side missions in any order you can also unlock the area achievements in any order.

Not a single freeplay mission has to be completed for this.But we all know there are achievements for them so you can do them anyway.

I for one got them in this order:

-Inspire People Area 1
-Inspire People Area 3
-Inspire People Area 2
-Inspire People in all Paris

I still don't know how you got them in that order.I did every side mission the second it appeared before doing any main missions.I got Inspire Area 2 first,as did everyone else I've seen.Not calling you a liar but I really don't know how you got them in that order.Did you not do any side missions till after the game?

Lima
12-10-2009, 02:32 AM
Yeah.Only did the main missions first and finished up the side missions after beating the game ;)

Marriott
12-10-2009, 03:27 AM
Well, I got Area 2 first, just as you said. Then I got the achievement for Area 1. I have done the side missions as soon as they were available and story missions later.