PDA

View Full Version : Double Kills with Sniper

Lima
12-09-2009, 03:47 AM
Alright either Im just dumb or what but I just cant seem to pull off Double Kills with a sniper rifle.

I tried shooting two guys lined up behind each other and killing them with only one bullet, I killed two guys with a headshot in quick succession as I thought that would be the deal because of the picture but no luck so far.

Anyone that can shed some light on this?

Lima
12-09-2009, 04:02 AM
Of course just after posting this thread I found the solution myself *duh*

Now you need to headshot two guys with one bullet that are lined up behind each other ;)

Got all the gold perks now.I suggest buying the one for collecting all vehicles.The other ones are all easy

xx_0_0_xx
12-09-2009, 11:24 AM
Not only HS, just kill one bullet, two kills

Lima
12-09-2009, 11:31 AM
That didnt work for me.I tried that several times.For me It was only headshots

ponypo2001
12-09-2009, 06:31 PM
I got this as my first gold perk and it certainly doesn't require a headshot.You just need to make sure the two Nazi's are lined up right and boom,2 for 1.There are hundreds of opportunities to get this too so it will come very quickly.

JimL2112
12-11-2009, 12:27 AM
Between La Havre & Picardie (Northwest section of map) there is an oval dirt road, maybe it's a little horse track coz there's a barn inside it... go to the wooded area just east of this oval and hide behind a tree (facing east/back to tree & west) with a scoped carbine. If you're behind the tree I hid behind, leaning out to the right (the gamer's left, facing west) you can line up 2 Nazis who are just north of a rocket truck. Remember that you can zoom the scope by clicking the right stick. I was lining up a headshot on the nearest which lined up a torso shot on the one farthest away. After the double kill, you create a suspicion area... so run east fast! Keep an eye on the suspicion area, lots of Nazis will group up investigating the gunshot noise, including ones who drive in especially to investigate. This gives you a good opportunity to throw grenades at them, from a distance, preferably you're behind a hill or such. After the suspicion area clears up, two more Nazis will take the double killed one's places, line them up and do over till you have all 10 double kills. If you do this right after being released by the British SOE the first time, you'll respawn in La Havre if you die.

True Marvellous
12-11-2009, 02:12 AM
Defo doesn't need head-shots.

Whats every ones best, I got 4 with one shot on a lvl 5 alert
:uzi:......... :eek: ..:eek: ..:eek: ..:eek: :woop:

You can check on the stats page btw!!!!

ThatRuddyGuy
12-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Mine were only counting towards the 10 for the perk when I headshot the first guy and the 2nd guy just had to die, headshot or not.

thewyseone
01-24-2010, 02:32 AM
by the eiffle tower at the check point.you can line up 2 or 3 natzi's,3 was my best.your far enough away for the not to see you as you stand by the tower to get the shot.