PDA

View Full Version : Races glitched?

Gnasher13
12-09-2009, 04:07 AM
So I got the message about the guy organizing the street races but the flag way point isn't showing up on my map. Am i screwed?

tehGUN
12-09-2009, 11:39 AM
Dont know, if you get the right coords maybe you can go meet him anyway. I dont got any flag for my second country race, but i figure it will show up eventually.

turboskerv
01-18-2010, 11:08 PM
I'm having the same problem witht he second country race...I won the First on but the second hasn't show up yet. Can anyone help and tell me if it will show up and when? Or did it glitch?

Sleepwalker555
01-19-2010, 09:40 AM
the second race shows up later in the story. if i remember right its a mission or 2 before the final story mission.

its delicious
01-20-2010, 07:10 PM
the second race shows up later in the story. if i remember right its a mission or 2 before the final story mission.
Yes. (more words just so the post meets minimum)

David x360a
04-18-2010, 05:28 PM
I'm at the mission Deja Boom now, but I haven't got the marker for the second race on my map. Have I missed it then? All of Paris seems dead now, I'm a bit worried that it's too late.. Can someone tell me where the race starts, so I can at least go there and see if anyone's there? Thanks for any help :)

EDIT: Nevermind, it appeared after I completed the main story.