PDA

View Full Version : Dierker statue, races and V2-rockets in Area 1?

Marriott
12-09-2009, 01:43 PM
Does anyone know where I can find those freeplays? They're the only ones I'm missing for the "complete each type of ambient freeplay" achievement.

Edit: Found a rocket in Le Havre and completed a race. Only need the Dierker statue for Area 1. Anyone know where it is?

Edit 2: Found the statue.

PwcrLinux
01-10-2010, 06:49 AM
Does anyone know where I can find those freeplays? They're the only ones I'm missing for the "complete each type of ambient freeplay" achievement.

Edit: Found a rocket in Le Havre and completed a race. Only need the Dierker statue for Area 1. Anyone know where it is?

Edit 2: Found the statue.

Where you found the statue in Area 1?

PwcrLinux
01-12-2010, 12:59 PM
Finally! I found statues in Marais include postcard and viewpoint. Look "Marais" on the map just left of "Marais" word on the map, that you see the wooden towers with yellow spotlights. before go get bombed the statues, shot nazi down on the roof with tower and AA gun platform then collect postcard and viewpoint then bomb statues down.. once all done go down to gun shop to get RPG and go back, on the ground you see that AA gun platform and tower cannot reach up there, just shoot RPG at both of them. I got 2 cheevies (Wrecking crew and commando).